18K red gold
Conjouring to mind the long Scandinavian winter, its perennial night sky flecked by the shimmering Northern Lights, this formidable timepiece might have been worn by a Norse god himself – driven by a powerful manual movement and adorned with gold.
Made on order - 8 to 14 week production
Make your choice or ask for advice on personnalisation options by clicking on the "Enquire Now" button
- Choice of 18K gold: white gold, red gold, yellow gold
- Dial colour and pattern choice
Price is exclusive of VAT. VAT and delivery charge will be applied at checkout, if applicable.
You will be responsible for all other taxes and charges to receive your order depending on the delivery destination.
- Tech Spec
- Style Guide
- In the Know
- Info & Delivery
Right from the outset Johan Gustafsson’s extraordinary metalwork alluded to the noble craft of the Vikings and their finest weaponry. With Winter Nights Gold, not only is further nobility bestowed by the addition of gold, but the movement itself is more powerful than ever – a five-day manually wound calibre derived from Technotime in Switzerland.
Most excitingly, you have a choice when it comes to the GoS02 calibre. Either opt for the classic, straight-grained finish, or go all-out with Damascus steel bridges – handforged by Gustafsson, then precision machined to nanometre-precise dimensions.
Winter Nights, “Vinternätter” in Swedish, is the name of an ancient Viking festival that instils significance in this creation. The shimmering Northern Lights that fleck the Swedish winter sky, and the elemental stoicism of the Vikings collide here, in watch form – the new addition of gold bringing appropriate nobility to proceedings, given the use of Damascus steel in those ancient warriors’ finest ceremonial swords.
- Material: 18K red gold and stainless damascus steel
- Finegrained damascus stainless steel crown, fileworked edge, double gasket crown inset
- Flat sapphire glass with double sided AR coating, extra hard on outside
- Dimensions: 43.5 mm x 10.5 mm
- GoS02 calibre, based on Technotime TT718, manufactured to chronometer specification
- Damascus steel bridges manufactured in Sweden from one piece of handforged damascus steel with woodgrain pattern
- Power reserve: 120 hours
Functions & Indications
- Displays: Hours and minutes
- 192 layered steel Damascus steel dial with a wildflower pattern and the GoS triskele symbol in gold
- 18K red gold index ring/rehaut
- 18K red gold hands
- Water resistance: 50 metres / 5 ATM
- Handcrafted moose leather strap, fitted with GoS 18K gold buckle
- Every watch engraved with its production number
In The Know
"The new type movement really is a step up for Gustafsson & Sjögren, and with the added bonus of Damascene steel bridges as a possible upgrade, you get something very special." Monochrome
"It is rare indeed for a manufacture movement to have to compete for attention with the watch’s case and dial, but this certainly applies to the pieces in the GoS watch collection." Europastar
"How cool is it to have a watch made of the same kind of metal swordsmen used centuries ago?" The Horophile
Info & Delivery
Five year warranty from date of delivery
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the process to return the piece
- Watches with issues covered under the warranty: GoS shall bear the costs of shipping and service
- Watches with issues out-of-warranty: shipping costs are born by the client, service costs will be charged to the client after acceptance of the quote
Turnaround: about 6 weeks from the date of receipt of the watch or from the date of acceptance of the quote by the client, where required. Watch to be returned to client upon receipt of full payment only, where required
Shipping charge: complimentary by GoS
Non-contractual delivery time once the piece is ready:
- Europe: about 3 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
- US: about 3 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
The brand reserves the right not to deliver to countries outside of the European Union and the United States
Return & Exchange
For bespoke pieces: return or exchange conditionally
For immediately available pieces: return or exchange within 14 days from date of delivery
Our priority is customer satisfaction, therefore please do not hesitate to contact SKOLORR to discuss