VISIONNAIRE I ROSE GOLD
Rose gold & titanium
The iconic Fabergé egg has been reimagined as a watch for the 21st century in this show-stopping tourbillon.
Limited Edition of 15 pieces - last one available.
Price is exclusive of VAT. VAT and delivery charge will be applied at checkout, if applicable.
You will be responsible for all other taxes and charges to receive your order depending on the delivery destination.
- Tech Spec
- Style Guide
- In the Know
- Info & Delivery
As opening salvos go, this one from Fabergé was very impressive indeed. Prior to the launch of the Visionnaire I, the Russian house was better known for its jewellery. That all changed at its debut in 2015, the timepiece with a flying tourbillon completely overturned the approved design codes of a man’s complicated dress watch.
The complication, and the provenance behind it, would have been enough to silence any critics but it's the design of this watch that makes it something really special.
The seven inclined trapeziums that make up the dial create the spacing to offer a tantalising glimpse of what delights lie within. Or in this case, what mechanics lie beneath.
This use of space, and the interplay between concealing and revealing, gives this not insubstantial watch a feeling of lightness on the wrist. The finishing is evidently high level, while the interesting juxtaposition of black PVD and rose gold allows the style to work with a suit, as well as something more casual. Because let’s be honest here, once you put this beauty on your wrist there’s no way you’re going to want to take it off in a hurry.
The sublime geometric trapeziums that form the dial with the spacing were designed like open egg shells, to reveal the mechanical marvel at the heart. You may think Fabergé’s iconic egg is the inspiration here. But it is almost unrecognisable having been taken apart, coated in black PVD, and transformed into a watch dial for this elegant yet masculine timepiece. One that effortlessly blends tradition with a contemporary design language.
- Material: Rose gold and black PVD treated titanium case
- Diameter: 44 mm
- Sapphire crystal and case back with single-sided anti-reflective treatment
- Hand-wound TOF14 Calibre designed by Renaud et Papi with bridges and mainplate in German silver, hand-polished edges, NAC treated German silver decorative plates, guilloche and black PVD treatment
- Power reserve: 72 hours
- Frequency: 21,600 vph
Functions & Indications
- Displays: Hours, minutes, flying tourbillon
- Dial: Black with TC1 luminescent coating
Power reserve indicator
- Water-resistance: 30 meters
- The dial and hands are both treated with TC1 luminescent coating
- Hand-stitched alligator strap with an 18K rose gold and black-treated titanium Fabergé folding clasp
In The Know
"Watchmaking usually deals in symmetry; yet the asymmetry here is innovative and striking." Esquire, The Big Watch Book
“The face of the Visionnaire I is not one without expression. It conceals as much as it reveals under a sublime dial cut into seven inclined trapezes.” Haute Time
“The result is a quite futuristic-looking tourbillon, powered by a hand-wound TOF14 calibre developed by APRP, it too with its own distinctive touches.” World Tempus
Info & Delivery
Three year warranty from date of delivery
Pieces should be returned to Fabergé. Please contact: email@example.com for the process to return the pieces
- Watches with issues covered under the warranty: Fabergé shall bear the costs of shipping and service
- Watches with issues out-of-warranty: shipping costs are born by the client, service costs will be charged to the client after acceptance of the quote
Turnaround: Estimated turnaround time to be provided by Fabergé upon receipt of the order. Watch to be returned to client upon receipt of full payment only, where required.
Shipping charge: complimentary by Fabergé
Non-contractual delivery time once the piece is ready:
- Europe: about 2 to 3 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
- US: about 4 to 6 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
The brand reserves the right not to deliver to countries outside of Europe and the United States
Return & Exchange
No return, no exchange
Our priority is customer satisfaction, therefore please do not hesitate to contact SKOLORR to discuss
Leather-encased Travel Pouch