VISIONNAIRE I BLUE
Platinum & titanium case
The iconic Fabergé egg has been reimagined as a watch for the 21st century in this show-stopping tourbillon.
Limited Edition of 15 pieces.
Price is exclusive of VAT. VAT and delivery charge will be applied at checkout, if applicable.
You will be responsible for all other taxes and charges to receive your order depending on the delivery destination.
- Tech Spec
- Style Guide
- In the Know
- Info & Delivery
As opening salvos go, this one from Fabergé was undoubtedly impressive. Prior to the launch of its timepieces department with a new direction, the Russian house was better known for its jewellery. However, that all changed when it unveiled its Visionnaire I – a timepiece that completely overturned the approved design codes of a man’s complicated dress watch.
The inclusion of a flying tourbillon, and the provenance behind it, would have been enough to silence any critics but it's the design of this watch that makes it something really special.
This use of space gives a feeling of lightness on the wrist, while the contrast between the daring blue PVD treated dial and the alligator strap allows the style to work with a suit as well as something more casual. Because let’s be honest here, once you put this beauty on your wrist there’s no way you’re going to want to take it off in a hurry.
The seven inclined trapeziums that make up the dial are inspired by Fabergé’s iconic eggs, with the spacing meant to represent one of them in the process of opening, offering a tantalising glimpse of what delights lie within. Or in this case, what mechanics lie beneath.
Imagine one of the eggs is flattened, coated in a daring blue PVD and turned into a mesmerising watch dial in this muscularly elegant timepiece. It is a showcase of the luxury house's finesse in blending tradition with a contemporary design language.
- Material: Platinum and blue PVD treated titanium case
- Diameter: 44 mm
- Sapphire crystal and case back with single-sided anti-reflective treatment
- Hand-wound TOF14 Calibre designed by Renaud et Papi with bridges and mainplate in German silver, hand-polished edges, NAC treated German silver decorative plates, guilloche and blue PVD treatment
- Power reserve: 72 hours
- Frequency: 21,600 vph
Functions & Indications
- Displays: Hours, minutes, flying tourbillon
- Dial: Blue with TC1 luminescent coating
Power reserve indicator
- Water-resistance: 30 meters
- The dial and hands are both treated with TC1 luminescent coating
- Hand-stitched alligator strap with an 18K white gold and blue-treated titanium Fabergé folding clasp
In The Know
"This system of having a strong, small core that generates ideas to be brought to life by trusted external talent is what allows Fabergé to continuously bring us new and exciting watches." Revolution
“The face of the Visionnaire I is not one without expression. It conceals as much as it reveals under a sublime dial cut into seven inclined trapezes.” Haute Time
“The result is a quite futuristic-looking tourbillon, powered by a hand-wound TOF14 calibre developed by APRP, it too with its own distinctive touches.” World Tempus
Info & Delivery
Three year warranty from date of delivery
Pieces should be returned to Fabergé. Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for the process to return the pieces
- Watches with issues covered under the warranty: Fabergé shall bear the costs of shipping and service
- Watches with issues out-of-warranty: shipping costs are born by the client, service costs will be charged to the client after acceptance of the quote
Turnaround: Estimated turnaround time to be provided by Fabergé upon receipt of the order. Watch to be returned to client upon receipt of full payment only, where required.
Shipping charge: complimentary by Fabergé
Non-contractual delivery time once the piece is ready:
- Europe: about 2 to 3 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
- US: about 4 to 6 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
The brand reserves the right not to deliver to countries outside of Europe and the United States
Return & Exchange
No return, no exchange
Our priority is customer satisfaction, therefore please do not hesitate to contact SKOLORR to discuss
Leather-encased Travel Pouch