VISIONNAIRE DTZ 18K WHITE GOLD
White gold & titanium
The smooth and modernist brother of the award-winning dual time zone watch that features an intriguingly illusive jump hour at its centre in a novel creation.
Price is exclusive of VAT. VAT and delivery charge will be applied at checkout, if applicable.
You will be responsible for all other taxes and charges to receive your order depending on the delivery destination.
- Tech Spec
- Style Guide
- In the Know
- Info & Delivery
Fabergé again teams up with Agenhor, a Swiss boutique movement maker specializing in complications, to gives us the most ingenious take on the dual time zone watch to display two time zones simultaneously.
The method is logical and intuitive by creating a central jumping hour indicator that appears and disappears depending the angle at which it is viewed.
To achieve this, the team brought in optics specialists and re-engineered a movement. In order to magnify the jumping hour display in the centre, given the finite space of a watch case, they had to put the second time-zone disc at the base of the movement, and cleverly reposition the rotor under the dial; something that isn’t possible in any other automatic watch due to the conventional way a movement is built.
That’s not the only bit of technical wizardry, the white that can be seen under the sapphire crystal disc on which the numerals are painted is actually the dial-side rotor. And on the back on the watch, underneath the jump hour number disc, inside the mechanism is a spring lever in the shape of a peacock, remaining hidden only for the owner to discover.
A 1910 desk clock from the Fabergé’s archives was the starting point of the central dial design. Placing the second time-zone indicator in the centre and elusive except to the wearer, it set out to challenge the mechanical conventions for a dual time zone watch movement. In addition to the technical marvel, Fabergé continues to bring whimsical elements to the centre of the watch, with the second time-zone display in the middle for the DTZ, to echo the surprises historically revealed at the hearts of Fabergé Imperial Easter eggs.
Hidden in the mechanism, the peacock-shaped component – a recurring motif for the luxury house – is a deliberate delight to pay homage to Peter Carl Fabergé’s signature element of surprise.
- Material: 18K white gold and black treated titanium case with domed sapphire crystal
- Diameter: 43 mm
- Case back with single-sided anti-reflective treatment
- Self-winding AGH 6924 exclusively developed by Fabergé, with circular grained mainplates, Côtes de Genève bridges and hand-polished chamfering
- Power reserve: 50 hours
- Frequency: 21,600 vph
Functions & Indications
- Displays: Hours, minutes and central GMT (second time zone)
- Dial: dark grey with TC1 luminescent coating
- Dial-side rotor has applied dark grey colour and bombée decoration
- Water resistance: 50m
- Alligator strap with 18K white gold Fabergé folding clasp
- Limited by production
In The Know
“Now revived in the watchmaking world, the brand has impressed us with the Visionnaire DTZ - a dual-time-zone watch that is unlike any other.” aBlogtoWatch
“There are lots of little surprises in the watch - which is exactly as Fabergé wanted it.” Ariel Adams, aBlogtoWatch
“The Visionnaire DTZ is a high end wrist watch that emanates the very essence of luxury with a flair for the whimsical…” Money Inc
“This bold and contemporary aesthetic also suggests the renowned grandeur of Fabergé’s historic legacy.” World Tempus
Info & Delivery
Three year warranty from date of delivery
Pieces should be returned to Fabergé. Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for the process to return the pieces
- Watches with issues covered under the warranty: Fabergé shall bear the costs of shipping and service
- Watches with issues out-of-warranty: shipping costs are born by the client, service costs will be charged to the client after acceptance of the quote
Turnaround: Estimated turnaround time to be provided by Fabergé upon receipt of the order. Watch to be returned to client upon receipt of full payment only, where required.
Shipping charge: complimentary by Fabergé
Non-contractual delivery time once the piece is ready:
- Europe: about 2 to 3 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
- US: about 4 to 6 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
The brand reserves the right not to deliver to countries outside of Europe and the United States
Return & Exchange
No return, no exchange
Our priority is customer satisfaction, therefore please do not hesitate to contact SKOLORR to discuss
Leather-encased Travel Pouch
Sycamore Wooden Box