VISIONNAIRE DTZ 18K ROSE GOLD
Rose gold & titanium
An award-winning and novel take on a dual time zone that plays with the concept of a travel time by featuring a whimsical jump hour display only the wearer can see.
Price is exclusive of VAT. VAT and delivery charge will be applied at checkout, if applicable.
You will be responsible for all other taxes and charges to receive your order depending on the delivery destination.
- Tech Spec
- Style Guide
- In the Know
- Info & Delivery
Fabergé creates this flirtatious and innovative dual time zone watch with Agenhor, the specialist behind some of Swiss watchmaking’s most complex movements. At first glance, this looks like a simple time-only watch – albeit it a very cool, slightly futuristic one. When the wearer looks at the dial straight on, the jump hour second time zone is revealed through the central aperture on the raised dome.
This is one innovation process that involved optics specialists to study how to amplify the hour indicator in the centre. To optimise the magnification in the finite space of a watch case, they had to put the second time-zone disc at the back of the movement, and also to cleverly reposition the rotor under the dial; something that isn’t possible in any other automatic watch movement built in the conventional way.
That’s not the only bit of technical wizardry, the white that can be seen under the sapphire crystal disc on which the numerals are painted, is actually projected from the repositioned dial-side rotor. Hidden inside the mechanism is a peacock motif, adding a touch of delight and surprise for the owner to discover.
The central surprise element of a table clock from the Fabergé’s archives was the starting point for this witty take on a second-time zone watch. Making the second hour elusive except to the wearer, it echoes the original element and pays homage to Peter Carl Fabergé’s signature surprise.
The beautiful peacock-shaped component hidden inside the movement embodies the luxury house’s whimsical approach to delight.
- Material: 18K rose gold and titanium case with domed sapphire crystal
- Diameter: 43 mm
- Case back crystal with single-sided anti-reflective treatment
- Self-winding AGH 6924 exclusively developed by Fabergé, with circular grained mainplates, Côtes de Genève bridges and hand-polished chamfering
- Power reserve: 50 hours
- Frequency: 21,600 vph
Functions & Indications
- Displays: Hours, minutes and central GMT (second time zone)
- Dial: opaline with TC1 luminescent coating
- Dial-side rotor has applied opaline colour and bombée decoration
- Water resistance: 50m
- Alligator strap with 18K rose gold Fabergé folding clasp
- Limited by production
In The Know
"One of the most engaging aspects of this watch was its movement: like a Fabergé egg, there was a surprise in the middle: the second time zone." Forbes
“Precise, mysterious, refined” I think those three words capture the Visionnaire DTZ quite well." Europa Star
“This bold and contemporary aesthetic also suggests the renowned grandeur of Fabergé’s historic legacy.” World Tempus
Info & Delivery
Three year warranty from date of delivery
Pieces should be returned to Fabergé. Please contact: email@example.com for the process to return the pieces
- Watches with issues covered under the warranty: Fabergé shall bear the costs of shipping and service
- Watches with issues out-of-warranty: shipping costs are born by the client, service costs will be charged to the client after acceptance of the quote
Turnaround: Estimated turnaround time to be provided by Fabergé upon receipt of the order. Watch to be returned to client upon receipt of full payment only, where required.
Shipping charge: complimentary by Fabergé
Non-contractual delivery time once the piece is ready:
- Europe: about 2 to 3 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
- US: about 4 to 6 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
The brand reserves the right not to deliver to countries outside of Europe and the United States
Return & Exchange
No return, no exchange
Our priority is customer satisfaction, therefore please do not hesitate to contact SKOLORR to discuss
Leather-encased Travel Pouch
Sycamore Wooden Box