VISIONNAIRE CHRONOGRAPH ROSE GOLD
18K Rose gold & titanium
A bold reimagining of the chronograph that marks a new standard in charting time, this modern elegant timepiece pays homage to the unfinished Constellation Egg of 1917.
Reserve now to jump the queue.
Price is exclusive of VAT. VAT and delivery charge will be applied at checkout, if applicable.
You will be responsible for all other taxes and charges to receive your order depending on the delivery destination.
- Tech Spec
- Style Guide
- In the Know
- Info & Delivery
Despite a popular feature, immediately getting a read on a chronograph watch can be slightly confusing. Or at least that’s what the teams at Fabergé and Agenhor, the specialist behind some of Swiss watchmaking’s most complex movements, thought when they sat down to totally reinvent the way this complication is represented.
In a feat of mechanical engineering – placing the chronograph module at the centre of the movement – the hours, minutes and seconds registers are placed in the middle of the dial, with the time being read from the hours at the innermost ring to the seconds at the outermost. To delight you with a good view of all the horological fireworks – the movement is dizzyingly beautiful to look at – the rotor is dial side; something that is usually impossible with a chronograph.
Subverting the traditional chronograph also means that rather than being solely a sports watch, this timepiece flirts with that line between sports and dress meaning you won’t have to take it off when Monday comes and the suit beckons.
Inspired by a desire to simplify the chronograph, and to mark 100 years since the Russian Revolution, Fabergé, in conjunction with Agenhor, have created a chronograph of revolutionary significance with a plethora of technical innovations.
While creating a thoroughly modern watch, the ingenious design embodies the luxury house’s rich history of central surprise elements and mechanical marvels, congruent with founder Peter Carl Fabergé’s approach to delight.
- Material: 18K rose gold and titanium case with domed sapphire crystal
- Diameter: 43 mm
- Case back crystal with single-sided anti-reflective treatment
- Self-winding AGH 6361 with circular grained mainplates, Côtes de Genève bridges and hand-polished chamfering
- 60 hour power reserve
- Frequency: 21,600 vph
Functions & Indications
- Displays: Hours, minutes, chronograph (24 hours, 60 minutes, 60 seconds)
- Dial side rotor has opaline decoration and is rhodium treated
- Water resistance: 50m
- Opaline with TC1 luminescent coating
- Alligator strap with 18K rose gold and titanium folding clasp
- Limited by production
In The Know
"The Visionnaire Chronograph is one of the most easy-to-read chronographs on the market, adding a layer of practicality to its unique design aesthetic." Robb Report
"Agenhor’s watchmaker extraordinaire, Jean-Marc Wiederrecht, re-envisions the chronograph concept with a unique dial display and movement." Departures magazine
“The architecture of the movement, as well as how it works, are dramatically different from any other chronograph.” Hodinkee
“The House of Fabergé have stepped up their game with the Visionnaire Chronograph watch with a movement that is unusual in its chronograph counter display.” Top 50 Watches 2017, Elite Traveler
Info & Delivery
Three year warranty from date of delivery
Pieces should be returned to Fabergé. Please contact: email@example.com for the process to return the pieces
- Watches with issues covered under the warranty: Fabergé shall bear the costs of shipping and service
- Watches with issues out-of-warranty: shipping costs are born by the client, service costs will be charged to the client after acceptance of the quote
Turnaround: Estimated turnaround time to be provided by Fabergé upon receipt of the order. Watch to be returned to client upon receipt of full payment only, where required.
Shipping charge: complimentary by Fabergé
Non-contractual delivery time once the piece is ready:
- Europe: about 2 to 3 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
- US: about 4 to 6 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
The brand reserves the right not to deliver to countries outside of Europe and the United States
Return & Exchange
No return, no exchange
Our priority is customer satisfaction, therefore please do not hesitate to contact SKOLORR to discuss
Leather-encased Travel Pouch
Sycamore Wooden Box