TWENTY-8-EIGHT FULL MOON
A completely unique take on the timeworn lunar display, taking a traditionally romantic indication into whole new Steampunk sci-fi territory.
Made to order piece - 3 week production
Price is exclusive of VAT. VAT and delivery charge will be applied at checkout, if applicable.
You will be responsible for all other taxes and charges to receive your order depending on the delivery destination.
- Tech Spec
- Style Guide
- In the Know
- Info & Delivery
DeWitt’s in-house dial atelier is renowned for skeletonising portions of the watch face, exposing the inner workings for all to admire. But with this moonphase model, it really takes things further, completely removing one half of the dial to contrast the stark tech of the movement with the deep romance of the night sky, rendered in glittering aventurine glass crystal.
Coupled with the whimsical nature of a moonphase, this bold, creative decision lends the piece a sci-fi, almost “steampunk” aesthetic, compounded by the rose-gold open circle that floats above the moon to define its particular phase. All in all, a beguiling piece to inspire wonder and conversation.
The intriguing name of the collection comes from the date the first piece in the collection was conceived – August 28 – but it also corresponds with the 28th of Floréal in the Republican calendar, which was the date that Jerome DeWitt’s ancestor Napoleon Bonaparte was made Emperor of France.
- Material: Grade 5 titanium
- Titanium crown, polished, ring in blackened titanium, “W” signature
- DeWitt design case back with “W” signature
- Dimensions: 43 x 12.25 mm
- Mechanical self-winding "DW.0160" movement with DeWitt rotor design with “Côtes de Genève” pattern
- Power reserve: 42 hours
- Frequency: 28,800 vph
- 21 jewels
Functions & Indications
- Displays: Hours, minutes, moon phase
- Silver dial adorned with two aventurine plaques, Roman and Arabic indexes in rose gold colour tone, appliqued moon aperture in rose gold colour tone, half-sphere moons in white mother-of-pearl
- Rose gold colour tone open-worked hours and minutes hands in the shape of double-edged swords
- Water resistance: 30 metres / 3 ATM
- Black alligator strap
- Grade 5 Neotitanium and steel triple-blade folding clasp, polished and brushed, engraved “W” signature
In The Know
“I have a thing for moon phase complications and I must say, this one is probably the most positively unusual one.” The Horophile
“Though the watches of DeWitt’s Twenty-8-Eight collection have featured their fair share of avant-garde design elements, the new Twenty-8-Eight Full Moon may be its most unconventional design yet.” Robb Report
“Unlike other watch models with a moon phase function, two moons are displayed in the window and play opposite each other with a unique interpretation of the cycles of life.” EuropaStar
Info & Delivery
Two year warranty from date of delivery
One year warranty offered after any service
Pieces should be returned to DeWitt, Rue du Pré-de-la-Fontaine 2, CP 27, CH-1217 Meyrin 1, Geneva, Switzerland.
- Watches with issues covered within the warranty: DeWitt offers the shipping costs (contact SKOLORR for more information before returning the piece) and the service
- Watches with issues not covered within the warranty: shipping be paid by the client, service costs be paid by the client after acceptance of the quote
Turnaround: about two to four weeks from the date of the receipt of the watch or from the date of acceptance of the quote by the client, where required. Watch to be returned to client upon receipt of full payment only, where required.
Shipping charge: complimentary by DeWitt
Non-contractual delivery time:
- Europe: about 6 to 9 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
- US: about 6 to 9 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
The brand reserves the right not to deliver to countries outside of the European Union and the United States
Return & Exchange
No return, no exchange
Our priority is customer satisfaction, therefore please do not hesitate to contact SKOLORR to discuss
Leather-encased Travel Box