TNT ROYAL RETRO 43 CLYDE
Titanium, steel and black carbon itr2®
Using synergy to mix materials and create a bold and industrial case design, the TNT Royal Retro 43 is an exceptional sports timepiece. This "Clyde" limited edition inspired by the beautiful rebels brings a strong piece within the iconic TNT Royal Retro collection and its unique display that employs six retrograde seconds hands.
Limited Edition of 101 pieces
Price is exclusive of VAT. VAT and delivery charge will be applied at checkout, if applicable.
You will be responsible for all other taxes and charges to receive your order depending on the delivery destination.
- Tech Spec
- Style Guide
- In the Know
- Info & Delivery
With the TNT Royal Retro, Pierre DeRoche has created the first movement able to house six retrograde seconds mechanisms. While this complication has been introduced to provide an element of fun, it also reveals a totally original approach. All the retrograde hands in this model are driven by toothed gears rather than smooth cams, and thanks to a strip-spring that has replaced the classic balance-spring system, they return to their initial positions after ‘passing on the baton’ to the next retrograde hand. This innovation facilitates adjustment and enhances shock resistance.
The bold and industrial case has been created to showcase a variety of details at any given angle, and the delicately adorned Dubois Dépraz automatic movement with its engraved rotor is visible through the caseback. The mechanically open movement, with central handset is clear and legible, whilst exposed construction and jewels along with open gearing continues the industrial aesthetic across the top side of the watch. The TNT Royal Retro 43 Clyde is a limited edition of 101 pieces.
In celebration of Carole and Pierre’s long-standing relationship, and echoing the beautiful rebels, Bonnie & Clyde, the Pierre DeRoche TNT Clyde limited edition plays on the idea of a couple - a yin and a yang - working together perfectly in harmony. The subtle balance and relationship between power and delicacy that regulates the passage and accuracy of time is shown every 10 seconds via the retrograde hands, which work independently, and yet, in total synchronicity.
- Material: Black PVD-coated titanium middle. Black carbon itr2® bezel and steel lugs, crown shield and screw-lock crown
- Dimensions: 43 mm diameter
- Automatic movement with exclusive Dubois Dépraz calibre
- Decorated and engraved rotor. Central bridge and 6 chamfered, satin-finished seconds bridges. Minute-wheel with Pierre DeRoche logo, hand affixed by a transversal pin. 6 retrograde seconds hands on gears, with strip-spring return. Date at 6 o’clock
- Frequency: 28,800 vph
- Power reserve: 42 hours
- 58 Jewels
Functions & Indications
- Displays: Hours, minutes and seconds with retrograde function in six 10-second sectors. Moving retrograde hand indicators. Date at 6 o’clock
- Sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on both sides. Sapphire back
- Water Resistant to 10 ATM (100 meters)
- Decoration: Chamfering and satin finishing across all seconds and central bridges
- Alligator strap with safety folding clasp
- Download manual here
In The Know
“The TNT Royal Retro shows that six second hands truly are better than one.” New Atlas
“While modern and aggressive in its design, the TNT Royal Retro is a piece from a small boutique Swiss brand with very traditional values.” Ariel Adams, aBlogtoWatch
“As someone who enjoys mechanical watches for being miniature machines on our wrists, the Royal Retro feels like a celebration of that facet.” The Wrist Watch Review
Info & Delivery
Two year warranty from date of delivery
Pieces should be returned to Pierre DeRoche, Le Revers 1, CH-1345 Le Lieu, Switzerland. Please contact Pierre DeRoche for the process to return the piece
- Watches with issues covered under the warranty: Pierre DeRoche shall bear the costs of shipping and service
- Watches with issues out-of-warranty: shipping costs are born by the client, service costs will be charged to the client after acceptance of the quote
Turnaround: about 7 to 8 weeks from the date of receipt of the watch or from the date of acceptance of the quote by the client, where required. Watch to be returned to client upon receipt of full payment only, where required.
Shipping charge: complimentary by Pierre DeRoche
Non-contractual delivery time:
- Europe: about 6 to 9 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
- US: about 6 to 9 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
Countries not delivered: Mexico
The brand reserves the right not to deliver to countries outside of the European Union and the United States
Return & Exchange
No return, no exchange
Our priority is customer satisfaction, therefore please do not hesitate to contact SKOLORR to discuss