TNT CHRONO 43
Titanium and steel
Raw functionality abounds in this exceptional offering from Pierre DeRoche. An openworked chronograph movement, industrial case design and sapphire dial-mounted markers come together to create a bold racing watch with plenty of va-va-voom.
Limited Edition of 201 pieces
Price is exclusive of VAT. VAT and delivery charge will be applied at checkout, if applicable.
You will be responsible for all other taxes and charges to receive your order depending on the delivery destination.
- Tech Spec
- Style Guide
- In the Know
- Info & Delivery
Strong design codes and complicated mechanics confirm the TNT collection’s explosive character. Sculpted from steel and titanium, the TNT Chrono 43 brings a refined yet assertive presence to the wrist. This is the first time that functions have been displayed directly on a dial for a TNT watch - specifically a sapphire dial whose bold hour-markers and transparent openings envelop the hands to confirm the overall force of the piece.
The automatic chronograph movement by Dubois Dépraz is partly openworked with stripped-down bridges and the hallmark Pierre DeRoche 60-minute counter with red indicators. A red central chronograph seconds hand completes the motorsport-inspired look. Mounted on a stitched rubber strap, the TNT Chrono 43 is the brand’s eighth chronograph. This 201-piece limited series has already established Pierre DeRoche as a true specialist in time measurement.
In celebration of Carole and Pierre’s long-standing relationship, the Pierre DeRoche TNT collection plays on the idea of a couple - a yin and a yang - working together perfectly in harmony. A contemporary vision of transparency with its dramatic openworked dial and raw functionality, the TNT Chrono 43 brilliantly mingles aesthetic virtuosity, innovation and originality. Its design stems from a quest for perfect balance, reflecting the chemistry between the couple.
- Material: Black PVD-coated titanium middle. Steel bezel, lugs, crown shield and screw-lock crown
- Dimensions: 43 mm diameter
- Automatic movement with exclusive Dubois Dépraz calibre
- Decorated and engraved rotor. Automatic chronograph with 60-minute counter and medium-size date at 6 o’clock
- Frequency: 28,800 vph
- Power reserve: 42 hours
- 41 Jewels
Functions & Indications
- Displays: Hours, minutes and seconds, chronograph with 60-minute counter. Date at 6 o’clock
- Sapphire dial. Applied hour markers with Super-LumiNova coating
- Chronograph red seconds and minutes hands
- Sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on both sides. Sapphire back
- Water Resistant to 10 ATM (100 meters)
- Rubber strap with safety folding clasp
- Download manual here
In The Know
“Despite its powerful design and complex mechanics, the TNT Chrono 43 brings a subtle classicism to the wrist.” Europa Star
“Offering in-depth views of the movement, it characterizes Carole and Pierre Dubois’ aesthetic and mechanical vision of watchmaking.” Watches-News
“This is a watch that looks good. I love the integration between the strap and the case, the complexity of case and bezel and the logical and symmetrical dial layout.” Time Transformed
Info & Delivery
Two year warranty from date of delivery
Pieces should be returned to Pierre DeRoche, Le Revers 1, CH-1345 Le Lieu, Switzerland. Please contact Pierre DeRoche for the process to return the piece
- Watches with issues covered under the warranty: Pierre DeRoche shall bear the costs of shipping and service
- Watches with issues out-of-warranty: shipping costs are born by the client, service costs will be charged to the client after acceptance of the quote
Turnaround: about 7 to 8 weeks from the date of receipt of the watch or from the date of acceptance of the quote by the client, where required. Watch to be returned to client upon receipt of full payment only, where required.
Shipping charge: complimentary by Pierre DeRoche
Non-contractual delivery time:
- Europe: about 6 to 9 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
- US: about 6 to 9 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
Countries not delivered: Mexico
The brand reserves the right not to deliver to countries outside of the European Union and the United States
Return & Exchange
No return, no exchange
Our priority is customer satisfaction, therefore please do not hesitate to contact SKOLORR to discuss