SPLITROCK BIG NUMBERS
Steel with silvered dial
Proving that big is beautiful, it’s the large applied numerals that give this sports timepiece its name. The bold rectangular case houses a rare concentric chronograph which displays chronograph seconds, minutes and hours all within one sub-dial.
Price is exclusive of VAT. VAT and delivery charge will be applied at checkout, if applicable.
You will be responsible for all other taxes and charges to receive your order depending on the delivery destination.
- Tech Spec
- Style Guide
- In the Know
- Info & Delivery
With a truly innovative 12-hour concentric chronograph function displaying seconds, minutes and hours all on a single sub-dial counter, the SplitRock Big Numbers provides a rapid, intuitive reading of measured time. The chronograph function is activated by side-pushers, and the exclusive Dubois Dépraz micro-rotor self-winding movement is visible at the caseback, with large blued steel screws, Côtes de Genève polishing and handsome perlage detailing.
A robust rectangular case with subtle ergonomic curves and movable lugs ensures the watch sits comfortably on the wrist, and the brushed steel bezel provides a fitting contrast with the textured dial. Around the dial are four large and distinctive applied numerals that give the piece its name, whilst a subsidiary seconds counter overlays the time display and an integrated date window sits at 3 o’clock.
Sporty and resolutely contemporary in its aesthetic, the SplitRock collection acts to showcase the ingenuity of the Dubois family when it comes to trailblazing mechanical innovation. Marcel Dépraz, the great-grandfather of company CEO Pierre Dubois, developed a chronograph movement that was revolutionary for its time.
Working with his brothers Jean-Philippe and Pascal at the movement maker Dubois Dépraz, Pierre shows that the present generation is equally ahead of the curve. The concentric chronograph is a Pierre DeRoche exclusive, and offers an ingenious way of inserting a fully functioning 12-hour chronograph into a single sub-dial.
- Material: Steel
- Dimensions: 46 x 31.6 mm
- Automatic movement with exclusive Dubois Dépraz calibre and micro-rotor
- Cut-out and engraved rotor
- Frequency: 28,800 vph
- Power reserve: 40 hours
- 39 Jewels
Functions & Indications
- Displays: Hours, minutes and seconds, chronograph with three concentric hands. Date at 3 o’clock
- Guilloché-style dial, with four large applied numerals
- Sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating. Sapphire back
- Decoration: Blued steel screws, perlage and Côtes de Genève
- Water Resistant to 3 ATM (30 meters)
- Alligator strap with steel folding clasp
- Download manual here
In The Know
“The dial is unique and quite three dimensional, taking into consideration rules of symmetry and traditional design ensuring it looks attractive.” Ariel Adams, aBlogtoWatch
“The co-centric chronograph is powered by an interesting microrotor movement, which makes the Splitrock Big Numbers something quite special.” WatchPro
“The Splitrock big numbers offers something very neat. It is a chronograph that provides the seconds, minutes and hours all in one counter!” Tempus Fugit
Info & Delivery
Two year warranty from date of delivery
Pieces should be returned to Pierre DeRoche, Le Revers 1, CH-1345 Le Lieu, Switzerland. Please contact Pierre DeRoche for the process to return the piece
- Watches with issues covered under the warranty: Pierre DeRoche shall bear the costs of shipping and service
- Watches with issues out-of-warranty: shipping costs are born by the client, service costs will be charged to the client after acceptance of the quote
Turnaround: about 7 to 8 weeks from the date of receipt of the watch or from the date of acceptance of the quote by the client, where required. Watch to be returned to client upon receipt of full payment only, where required.
Shipping charge: complimentary by Pierre DeRoche
Non-contractual delivery time:
- Europe: about 6 to 9 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
- US: about 6 to 9 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
Countries not delivered: Mexico
The brand reserves the right not to deliver to countries outside of the European Union and the United States
Return & Exchange
No return, no exchange
Our priority is customer satisfaction, therefore please do not hesitate to contact SKOLORR to discuss