SON OF SOUND, UK
In tribute to the United Kingdom, forever capital of Rock Music, it is going to be hard for rockers to resist to the Son of Sound UK featuring the Union Jack motif on the dial. With its case shaped like the headstock of a guitar, the tuning pegs play the chronograph, whilst a sweeping hour and jumping date are displayed in central apertures behind the strings.
Limited Edition of 99 pieces
Price is exclusive of VAT. VAT and delivery charge will be applied at checkout, if applicable.
You will be responsible for all other taxes and charges to receive your order depending on the delivery destination.
- Tech Spec
- Style Guide
- In the Know
- Info & Delivery
UK sees the Son of Sound Guitar model updated with a British rocker-style. Joyfull ode to the capital of Rock Music with its dial featuring the Union Jack motif, the watch evokes a certain musical instrument, with a dial adorned with sound holes and strings, a case shaped like a guitar’s headstock and pushers designed like tuning pegs. The latter serve on the one hand to adjust the hour and date, and on the other to control the chronograph functions.
A classic sword-shaped hand displays the minutes, while the sweeping hour is displayed in a central aperture, above a jumping date indicator. A central seconds hand marks the chronograph time. The watch features another exceptional detail in the form of decorative strings made from treated gold. In a nod to musical history, the Son of Sound Black Betty is powered by an in-house modified base movement, named Woodstock.
Yvan lives and breathes the rock and roller lifestyle in both his personal aesthetic and his approach to creativity. Seemingly channeling Gene Simmons, the Son of Sound is an expression of his love and ties to music. Having tweaked and perfected the range over several years, the patented and revolutionary guitar shaped watchcase is the fruit of three years of development alone.
- Material: High grade steel 316 IL
- Dimensions: 37 x 44 x 15 mm diameter
- Revolutionary iconic patented shape featured in museum as an emblematic timeless design
- ArtyA Woodstock Swiss high-end automatic movement in-house modified with a Concepto base caliber
- Power reserve: 48 hours
Functions & Indications
- Displays: Sliding hour indicator, minute, seconds and date and chronograph
- PVD coated dial
- Sword-shaped minute hand and a disk to display the hours
- Front sapphire glass crystal with anti-reflective treatment
- Engraved and screwed case back
- Limited to 99 pieces
- Hand-stitched leather strap
- Steel Pin buckle, with integrated ArtyA logo
In The Know
“By nature, these watches bear no resemblance whatsoever to existing timepieces. The Son of Sound ‘Guitar Collection’ really has rewritten the score.” Master Horologer
“Guitar-style elements on the case and dial abound…the Son of Sound watches are an interesting experiment in musical instrument-themed horology.” Ariel Adams, aBlogtoWatch
“You can always expect the unexpected from ArtyA...High end and mechanically automated, the Son of Sound range never fails to stun.” Luxury Launches
Info & Delivery
Two year warranty from date of delivery
Pieces should be returned to Artya, 146 route de Thonon, CH-1222 Vésenaz, Switzerland. Please contact Artya for the process to return the piece
- Watches with issues covered under the warranty: Artya shall bear the costs of shipping and service
- Watches with issues out-of-warranty: shipping costs are born by the client, service costs will be charged to the client after acceptance of the quote
Turnaround: about 2 weeks from the date of receipt of the watch or from the date of acceptance of the quote by the client, where required. Watch to be returned to client upon receipt of full payment only, where required.
Shipping charge: complimentary by Artya
Non-contractual delivery time:
- Europe: about 6 to 9 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
- US: about 6 to 9 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
The brand reserves the right not to deliver to countries outside of the European Union and the United States
Return & Exchange
No return, possibility of exchange
Our priority is customer satisfaction, therefore please do not hesitate to contact SKOLORR to discuss