Black PVD coated stainless steel
Representing a graphic redesign of her original trailblazing watch, BLACK SKULL is Fiona’s second timepiece. A hand decorated three-layer dial mirrors the aesthetics of the movement underneath, whilst Super-LumiNova brings the piece to life in the dark.
NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Standard strap is a black leather strap. Possibility to opt for other strap material and colour by specifying your choice.
- Tech Spec
- Style Guide
- In the Know
- Info & Delivery
Produced in an edition of just 12 pieces, the BLACK SKULL is hand-made in Switzerland and powered by a Swiss mechanical movement with a five-day power-reserve. The hand-decorated three-layer dial mirrors the aesthetics of the movement underneath – highlighting the mechanical aspect of the watch.
The decorative details are hand-painted Super-LumiNova and are found on each layer of the dial and the skeletonized hands. Encased in a hand-polished stainless steel skull-shaped case with black PVD coating, this exceptional timepiece is complimented by a hand-stitched premium calf-leather strap.
BLACK SKULL draws inspiration from the 17th century skull watch of Mary Queen of Scots, the Mexican celebration of Dia de Los Muertos and the beautifully decorated skeleton movements found in today’s haute horlogerie timepieces.
- Material: Stainless Steel 316N with black PVD coating
- Dimensions: 57.4 x 41.3 x 10.3 mm
- Mechanical manual movement, TT718
- Power reserve: 5 days
Functions & Indications
- Displays: Hours, minutes and seconds
- Three-layered dial in stainless steel 316N and black PVD coated stainless steel with hand-painted Super-LumiNova detailing
- Layer 1: Hand-polished stainless steel and Super-LumiNova décor
- Layer 2: Shotblasted and black PVD coated stainless steel and Super-LumiNova décor
- Layer 3: Hand-finished with circular graining (perlage) and Super-LumiNova décor
- Polished steel hands with Super-LumiNova detailing
- Sapphire glass crystal with anti-reflective treatment
- Hand-stitched calf leather strap in black
- Steel pin buckle
In The Know
“Black Skull embraces the age-old skill of skeletonised dials to reveal elaborate layers, decorated with detail, mimicking the aesthetics of the movement beneath.” Escapement Magazine
“The case is impressive, with a surprisingly composed and natural feeling, even though it is shaped to look like a skull.” Ariel Adams, aBlogtoWatch
“Fiona Krüger is breathing life into her skull watches.” Financial Times
Info & Delivery
Two year warranty from date of delivery
Pieces should be returned to Fiona Krüger Timepieces, c/o AB Product, 46 Rue Louis J Chevrolet, La Chaux de Fonds CH - 2300, Switzerland. Please contact Fiona Krüger for the process to return the piece
- Watches with issues covered under the warranty: Fiona Krüger shall bear the costs of shipping and service
- Watches with issues out-of-warranty: shipping costs are born by the client, service costs will be charged to the client after acceptance of the quote
Turnaround: about 4 to 6 weeks from the date of receipt of the watch or from the date of acceptance of the quote by the client, where required. Watch to be returned upon receipt of full payment only, where required. Fiona Kruger endeavours to reduce the turnaround time for the piece to be reunited with its owner as quickly as possible.
Shipping charge: 650€ per piece applied at checkout
Non-contractual delivery time:
- Europe: about 72 to 96 hours door to door from collection of the piece, excluding any custom clearance delay
- US: about 96 to 120 hours door to door from collection of the piece, excluding any custom clearance delay
The brand reserves the right not to deliver to countries outside of the European Union and the United States.
Return & Exchange
For customised and made-to-order pieces: no return, no exchange
Advanced payment non refundable
For immediately available pieces: return or exchange within 14 days
Our priority is customer satisfaction, therefore please do not hesitate to contact SKOLORR to discuss
Specially-designed packaging: ornate black protective boxes contained inside a classic black card outer box