The original trailblazing piece that broke the mold. SKULL is Fiona’s first timepiece, which set the tone and creative direction for her wider ‘Skull’ collection. Having received critical praise for its iconic design, this is a watch that is made to be seen. Limited edition of 12 pieces.
NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Standard strap is a black leather strap. Possibility to opt for other strap material and colour by specifying your choice.
- Tech Spec
- Style Guide
- In the Know
- Info & Delivery
Reinterpreting traditional Swiss watchmaking techniques with her fine art background, with an unconventional application of highly-precise decorative techniques, the SKULL is an exceptional work of art in a strict limited edition of 12 pieces.
Powered by a Swiss mechanical movement with a five-day power-reserve, the SKULL is hand-made in Switzerland by a small team of 6 master craftsmen who each specialises in a different aspect of the craft. The hand-decorated three-layer dial with hand-painted gold lacquer detailing mirrors the aesthetics of the movement underneath – highlighting the mechanical aspect of the watch. Encased in a hand-polished stainless steel skull-shaped case this exceptional timepiece is complimented by a hand-stitched premium calf-leather strap.
SKULL is Fiona’s statement timepiece, drawing inspiration from the 17th century skull watch of Mary Queen of Scots, the Mexican celebration of Dia de Los Muertos and the beautifully decorated skeleton movements found in today’s haute horlogerie timepieces.
- Material: Stainless Steel 316N
- Dimensions: 57.4 x 41.3 x 10.3 mm
- Mechanical manual movement, TT718
- Power reserve: 5 days
Functions & Indications
- Displays: Hours, minutes and seconds
- Three-layered dial in stainless steel 316N with hand-painted gold
- Layer 1: Hand-polished stainless steel and gold-lacquer décor
- Layer 2: Shotblasted stainless steel and gold-lacquer décor
- Layer 3: Hand-finished with circular graining (perlage) and gold-lacquer décor
- Hands in blued steel
- Sapphire glass crystal with anti-reflective treatment
- Hand-stitched calf leather strap available in different colors (black by default)
- Steel pin buckle
In The Know
“Fiona Krüger is breathing life into her skull watches.” Financial Times
“The case is impressive, with a surprisingly composed and natural feeling, even though it is shaped to look like a skull.” Ariel Adams, aBlogtoWatch
“What makes this timepiece so incredible is the multi layered skull shape skeletonized dial with hand-painted gold lacquer décor.” Total Design Reviews
Info & Delivery
Two year warranty from date of delivery
Fiona Krüger Timepieces, c/o AB Product, 46 Rue Louis J Chevrolet, La Chaux de Fonds CH - 2300, Switzerland. Please contact Fiona Krüger for the process to return the piece
- Watches with issues covered under the warranty: Fiona Krüger shall bear the costs of shipping and service
- Watches with issues out-of-warranty: shipping costs are born by the client, service costs will be charged to the client after acceptance of the quote
Turnaround: about 4 to 6 weeks from the date of receipt of the watch or from the date of acceptance of the quote by the client, where required. Watch to be returned upon receipt of full payment only, where required. Fiona Kruger endeavours to reduce the turnaround time for the piece to be reunited with its owner as quickly as possible.
Shipping charge: 650€ per piece applied at checkout
Non-contractual delivery time:
- Europe: about 72 to 96 hours door to door from collection of the piece, excluding any custom clearance delay
- US: about 96 to 120 hours door to door from collection of the piece, excluding any custom clearance delay
The brand reserves the right not to deliver to countries outside of the European Union and the United States.
Return & Exchange
For customised and made-to-order pieces: no return, no exchange
Advanced payment non refundable
For immediately available pieces: return or exchange within 14 days
Our priority is customer satisfaction, therefore please do not hesitate to contact SKOLORR to discuss
Specially-designed packaging: ornate black protective boxes contained inside a classic black card outer box