The vast, undulating wilderness of Sweden’s Sarek national park has inspired the latest GoS timepiece, its Damascus-steel dial and broader features more enigmatic than ever.
Made on order - 6 to 10 week production
Make your choice or ask for advice on personnalisation options by clicking on the "Enquire Now" button
Dial colour and pattern choice
Price is exclusive of VAT. VAT and delivery charge will be applied at checkout, if applicable.
You will be responsible for all other taxes and charges to receive your order depending on the delivery destination.
- Tech Spec
- Style Guide
- In the Know
- Info & Delivery
Now up to 43mm in diameter, the latest and largest GoS model showcases the talents of master blacksmith Johan Gustafsson better than ever, while permitting new design motifs that might have otherwise been overwhelmed by his metalwork’s mesmerising, kaleidoscopic patterns.
The knurled case band and chapter ring circling the dial both echo motifs from Viking bracelets and broaches unearthed near Gustafsson and watchmaker Patrik Sjögren’s hometown. Sarek is also the first to be fitted with the new GoS crown, shaped like the hilt of a Viking sword, while slender new GoS hands are polished in a Dauphine finish like arrow and spear heads.
The pattern and natural coloring of the Sarek dial is inspired by the landscape of a valley in Sarek national park in Swedish Lapland. Sarek is regarded to be a national treasure of Sweden and often referred to as Europe's last true wilderness area. It hosts the largest elk in Europe and is also home to 100 glaciers and six of Sweden’s 13 highest peaks.
- Material: Stainless steel
- GoS design crown in highgloss polished with satinized grooves
- Domed sapphire glass with double sided AR coating, extra hard on outside
- Dimensions: 43 mm x 10.5 mm
- Soprod A10 (top specification version)
- GoS triskele rotor, dark satin finish with polished bevels
Functions & Indications
- Displays: Hours and minutes
- 164 layered steel Damascus steel dial with a Pool pattern and tempered coloring
- Index ring/rehaut: Two layers combining previous GoS design with inspiration from viking bracelets
- GoS spear shape hands
- Water resistance: 50 metres / 5 ATM
- Handcrafted moose leather strap fitted with stainless steel GoS buckle
- Every watch engraved with “Sarek 1/1” to indicate that every watch is a unique piece in addition to a serial number
In The Know
"Not only will your own GoS Sarek watch be unique (due to the dial patterns and colors), it will remain rare out there in the wild - or the park." Ariel Adams, aBlogtoWatch
"The Sarek’s name and design are an ode to Sweden: The dial’s wavy pattern resembles the complex network of waterways that traverse the Sarek National Park in Swedish Lapland.” New York Times
"The result is magnificent . . . but then I never expected anything less." Quill & Pad
"Gustafsson has achieved bold patterns and colors that no one else has come close to replicating since the brand’s inception." Robb Report
Info & Delivery
Five year warranty from date of delivery
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the process to return the piece
- Watches with issues covered under the warranty: GoS shall bear the costs of shipping and service
- Watches with issues out-of-warranty: shipping costs are born by the client, service costs will be charged to the client after acceptance of the quote
Turnaround: about 6 weeks from the date of receipt of the watch or from the date of acceptance of the quote by the client, where required. Watch to be returned to client upon receipt of full payment only, where required
Shipping charge: complimentary by GoS
Non-contractual delivery time once the piece is ready:
- Europe: about 3 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
- US: about 3 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
The brand reserves the right not to deliver to countries outside of the European Union and the United States
Return & Exchange
For bespoke pieces: return or exchange conditionally
For immediately available pieces: return or exchange within 14 days from date of delivery
Our priority is customer satisfaction, therefore please do not hesitate to contact SKOLORR to discuss