QUAI DES BERGUES - SEA SALT GREY
XO stainless steel
This limited version of Quai des Bergues Guilloché exudes finesse while keeping the exclusive “ricochet guilloche” pattern on the dial but in a subtle silver-grey.
Limited Edition of 10 pieces
Available in two sizes: 42.5mm and 38.5mm
Standard piece comes with week days in English. Possibility to opt for French.
Standard piece comes with matt black alligator strap. Possibility to opt for:
- High shiny black alligator
- Carbon black alligator
- Matt dark brown alligator
- High shiny dark brown alligator
- Shiny noisette fumée alligator
- Matt grey alligator
- Shiny light grey alligator
- Matt blue steel alligator
- Shiny "Emperor" blue alligator
Standard piece comes with a medium strap. Possibility to opt for:
- Large strap
Price is exclusive of VAT. VAT and delivery charge will be applied at checkout, if applicable.
You will be responsible for all other taxes and charges to receive your order depending on the delivery destination.
- Tech Spec
- Style Guide
- In the Know
- Info & Delivery
Rather than go with the colour pops, Czapek has chosen a more tastefully understated palette to celebrate the successful revival of this historically relevant watch company – don't forget François Czapek first worked with Antoni Patek before he teamed up with Adrien Philippe.
Their very own guilloché pattern would be enough to adorn the dial, but Czapek has also chosen to play around with the power reserve. Rather than a simple automotive-style gauge, the representative sub dial at 4:30 is actually a week-long power reserve indicator.
The case is crafted in XO stainless steel, one of the most anti-corrosive steels ever made. This is a watch that, on closer inspection reveals itself to be something more mercurial - a true future icon.
The dial still features the “ricochet guilloché” – a type of decoration done only by hand turning on a rose engine. It is inspired by the way water ripples out from the point where a skimmed stone has hit it and is currently unique to Czapek. When combined with the ripples inherent in the design, the effect is reminiscent of how sea appears when lit by a shaft of moonlight.
While celebrating the past was the starting point for this watch, it is a timepiece that feels like a modern classic; a style that works with anything your wardrobe could throw at it.
- Material: XO Stainless Steel case with “Queen Bee” hallmark
- Sapphire crystal case back with anti-reflective treatment on the inside surface
- Diameter: 42.5 mm & 38.5 mm
- Movement: In-house hand-wound calibre SXH1
- Power reserve: 168 hours on two barrel springs
- Frequency: 21,600 vph
Functions & Indications
- Displays: Hours, minutes, small seconds and power reserve indicator with weekdays between 4 and 5
- Dial: Sea Salt Grey lacquered handmade bombé guilloché dial in a special gold, silver, palladium and platinum plate with Czapek exclusive “ricochet” design
- “Fleur de Lys” hands in white gold
- Water-resistance: 30 meters / 3 ATM
- Decoration: double open ratchets, sandblasted bridges, blue screws, bevelling, final anglage 'main'
- Hand-crafted alligator strap with XO steel pin buckle
In The Know
“The Sea Salt Grey version, on the other hand, shows off the detail of the guilloché and the distinctive angle of depth of the grooves that can only be achieved by hand turning on a rose engine.” WorldTempus
“One of the unique highlights of the watch is a power reserve indicator, located between 4 and 5 o’clock, that features a double-sided hand that both points to how many days of power reserve are remaining 1-7, and what day of the week it is.” Professional Watches
“Age-old techniques are used to create a new, original design: the intricate, repetitive motif is based on a double focal point to create finely-textured, captivating and distinctive wave interferences on the dial.” Monochrome Watches
Info & Delivery
Three year warranty from date of delivery
Pieces should be returned to Czapek, Rue Saint-Léger 2, CH-1205 Geneva, Switzerland. Please contact Czapek for the process to return the piece
- Watches with issues covered under the warranty: Czapek shall bear the costs of shipping and service
- Watches with issues out-of-warranty: shipping costs are born by the client, service costs will be charged to the client after acceptance of the quote
Turnaround: about 2 months from the date of receipt of the watch or from the date of acceptance of the quote by the client, where required. Watch to be returned to client upon receipt of full payment only, where required.
- Shipping to Europe: 200€ applied at checkout
- Shipping outside of Europe: 300€ applied at checkout
Non-contractual delivery time:
- Europe: about 3 to 5 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
- Other: about 5 to 10 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
Countries not delivered: Japan and the USA
The brand reserves the right not to deliver to countries outside of the European Union
Return & Exchange
Return & exchange within 2 weeks from date of delivery
Pieces must be returned and received by Czapek in their original condition, not used or altered in any way, included their original packaging and warranty
Our priority is customer satisfaction, therefore please do not hesitate to contact SKOLORR to discuss
Solid Oak Box
Terms & Conditions
Czapek warrants the products for a period of three (3) years as of date of delivery to the final Customer. The warranty applies solely to the Czapek timepiece mentioned in the invoice.
Customer shall never open a timepiece delivered by Czapek, even if he may have detected a defect. Should the piece be opened without Czapek’s authorization, the repair (or exchange) of the watch shall be invoiced to the Customer, even though the watch is still under warranty. If the storage conditions or the handling of the timepiece by the Customer should prove to be at fault, the After-Sales service costs will be invoiced to the Customer. If repairs are made within the warranty timeframe, Czapek shall pay all the necessary costs for the after-sale service (transport fees, insurances fees, repair fees, etc…). If the repair is no longer within the warranty timeframe, all the aforementioned costs shall be paid by the Customer. In such a case, Czapek shall provide an estimate for the repair and shall give a delivery date. Once the estimate is accepted, Czapek shall repair the watch and return it.
Customers shall not send back a watch without prior notice to Czapek by email and approval regarding the return shipping process and insurance. Czapek will, when applicable, take care of the shipping service and insurance for the returned watches.
Czapek is sole in charge of the After-Sale Service in its location in Switzerland.
To ensure the timepiece remains in excellent working order, Czapek recommends that the owner has a service carried out every 5 years.
All other elements shall be defined according to the dispositions of the Swiss Code of Obligations.
Execution of payment will be considered as acceptance of the T&C.