QUAI DES BERGUES No. 27bis
The classical design codes of Czapek & Cie’s 19th-century pocket watches are given a stealthy, streamlined facelift, thanks to its titanium case, coated with “DiamondBlack” diamond-like carbon, topped by a carbon vinyl dial.
Standard piece comes with week days in English. Possibility to opt for:
Standard piece comes with matt black alligator strap. Possibility to opt for:
- High shiny black alligator
- Carbon black alligator
- Matt dark brown alligator
- High shiny dark brown alligator
- Shiny noisette fumée alligator
- Matt grey alligator
- Shiny light grey alligator
- Matt blue steel alligator
- Shiny "Emperor" blue alligator
Standard piece comes with a medium strap. Possibility to opt for:
- Large strap
Price is exclusive of VAT. VAT and delivery charge will be applied at checkout, if applicable.
You will be responsible for all other taxes and charges to receive your order depending on the delivery destination.
- Tech Spec
- Style Guide
- In the Know
- Info & Delivery
When three industry insiders came together to revive Czapek & Cie, they wanted to ensure a direct visual connection to the Czapeks of old: grand feu enamel, elongated Roman numerals, slim Fleur de Lys hands… And the launch-model Quai des Bergues achieved this, and then some. Which means, while the precious-metal models remain as traditional homages, space has now been freed to mix things up a bit; to switch things up a gear. Enter the No.27bis.
Gone are the Roman numerals, Fleur de Lys hands, anything remotely ornate, in fact. All replaced with a streamlined, high-tech treatment. The case is now titanium, coated in scratch-resistant and super-stealthy, matte-black diamond-like carbon. The dial is a brass base covered with unidirectional ‘vinyl’ carbon and a 0.4mm wound-carbon ring – a watchmaking first.
The Quai des Bergues collection was based on an old pocket watch design and so-named for where Francois Czapek had his first atelier in Geneva. This sleek evolution takes that venerable past and projects to the future.
- Material: Grade 5 titanium “Revolution” case with ‘DiamondBlackTM ADLC’ finish
- Exclusive case concept with the crown-protections integrated into the stretcher
- Curved sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment
- Sapphire crystal case back with anti-reflective treatment on the inside surface
- Diameter: 42.5 mm
- Calibre SXH1: Haute Horlogerie proprietary mechanical hand-wound movement made exclusively by Chronode
- Power-reserve: 168 hours (7 days)
- Frequency: 21,600 vph
Functions & Indications
- Displays: Hours, minutes, small seconds at 7h30, power reserve indicator with weekdays at 4h30
- Vinyl dial: brass base covered with 0.15 unidirectional carbon and 0.4 mm wound carbon ring, never done in watchmaking
- SuperLuminova points on the carbon
- Water-resistance: 50 metres / 5 ATM
- Decoration: double open ratchets, sandblasted bridges, blue screws, bevelling, final anglage 'main'
- Alligator strap with grade 5 titanium buckle
In The Know
“The Czapek Quai des Bergues is thus an elegant, dress watch (in its gold editions) that also exists in sportier editions (in steel and titanium).” Monochrome
“The watch sits well on the wrist and is, thanks to it lacking an automatic matrix, slim enough to truly work well as a watch worn with more formal attire.” aBlogtoWatch
“The Quai des Bergues comes across as a distinctively elegant, nostalgia accurate timepiece.” The Millenary
“Czapek is applauded by me for their courage and final result of building or re-building a new high-end watch brand.” Fratello Watches
Info & Delivery
Three year warranty from date of delivery
Pieces should be returned to Czapek, Rue Saint-Léger 2, CH-1205 Geneva, Switzerland. Please contact Czapek for the process to return the piece
- Watches with issues covered under the warranty: Czapek shall bear the costs of shipping and service
- Watches with issues out-of-warranty: shipping costs are born by the client, service costs will be charged to the client after acceptance of the quote
Turnaround: about 2 months from the date of receipt of the watch or from the date of acceptance of the quote by the client, where required. Watch to be returned to client upon receipt of full payment only, where required.
- Shipping to Europe: 200€ applied at checkout
- Shipping outside of Europe: 300€ applied at checkout
Non-contractual delivery time:
- Europe: about 3 to 5 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
- Other: about 5 to 10 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
Countries not delivered: Japan and the USA
The brand reserves the right not to deliver to countries outside of the European Union
Return & Exchange
Return & exchange within 2 weeks from date of delivery
Pieces must be returned and received by Czapek in their original condition, not used or altered in any way, included their original packaging and warranty
Our priority is customer satisfaction, therefore please do not hesitate to contact SKOLORR to discuss
Solid Oak Box
Terms & Conditions
Czapek warrants the products for a period of three (3) years as of date of delivery to the final Customer. The warranty applies solely to the Czapek timepiece mentioned in the invoice.
Customer shall never open a timepiece delivered by Czapek, even if he may have detected a defect. Should the piece be opened without Czapek’s authorization, the repair (or exchange) of the watch shall be invoiced to the Customer, even though the watch is still under warranty. If the storage conditions or the handling of the timepiece by the Customer should prove to be at fault, the After-Sales service costs will be invoiced to the Customer. If repairs are made within the warranty timeframe, Czapek shall pay all the necessary costs for the after-sale service (transport fees, insurances fees, repair fees, etc…). If the repair is no longer within the warranty timeframe, all the aforementioned costs shall be paid by the Customer. In such a case, Czapek shall provide an estimate for the repair and shall give a delivery date. Once the estimate is accepted, Czapek shall repair the watch and return it.
Customers shall not send back a watch without prior notice to Czapek by email and approval regarding the return shipping process and insurance. Czapek will, when applicable, take care of the shipping service and insurance for the returned watches.
Czapek is sole in charge of the After-Sale Service in its location in Switzerland.
To ensure the timepiece remains in excellent working order, Czapek recommends that the owner has a service carried out every 5 years.
All other elements shall be defined according to the dispositions of the Swiss Code of Obligations.
Execution of payment will be considered as acceptance of the T&C.