QUAI DES BERGUES - AQUA BLUE
XO stainless steel
The signature collection has been given a fresh and modern look, thanks to a brand new style of guilloché dial in a gorgeously watery blue.
Limited Edition of 25 pieces.
Available in 2 sizes: 42.5mm and 38.5mm
Standard piece comes with week days in English. Possibility to opt for French.
Standard piece comes with matt black alligator strap. Possibility to opt for:
- High shiny black alligator
- Carbon black alligator
- Matt dark brown alligator
- High shiny dark brown alligator
- Shiny noisette fumée alligator
- Matt grey alligator
- Shiny light grey alligator
- Matt blue steel alligator
- Shiny "Emperor" blue alligator
Standard piece comes with a medium strap. Possibility to opt for:
- Large strap
Price is exclusive of VAT. VAT and delivery charge will be applied at checkout, if applicable.
You will be responsible for all other taxes and charges to receive your order depending on the delivery destination.
- Tech Spec
- Style Guide
- In the Know
- Info & Delivery
Czapek & Cie’s first engine-turned dials, using their very own “ricochet” design, make the ripple-effect guilloché uniquely mesmerising, while the colour hue changes with the reflection of light; in aqua blue it almost looks like moving water.
The pattern shows off distinctive angle of depth of the grooves that can only be achieved by hand turning on a rose engine.
But that isn’t the only fabulous detail – the case is crafted in the unique ‘XO’ steel, one of the most anti-corrosive steels ever made. The sub dial at 4:30 is actually a 7-day power reserve indicator so you know by day how close you are to needing to give it a wind.
The ripples of stone-hit water were the starting point for this unique guilloché that Czapek has given to its most iconic design. To stand out from the hundreds of existing motifs, the team decided to develop their own unique style.
Just to make things even more difficult, the team only wanted designs that could be achieved using a hand turning machine. Sixty-five patterns later and they settled on a “ricochet guilloché”.
Its manufacturing partner said it was impossible; that was until the team at Czapek uncovered a pocket watch designed by François Czapek himself featuring exactly the same effect they were hoping to achieve.
- Material: XO Stainless Steel case
- Sapphire crystal case back with anti-reflective treatment on the inside surface
- Diameter: 42.5 mm & 38.5 mm
- Movement: In-house hand-wound calibre SXH1
- Power reserve: 168 hours on two barrel springs
- Frequency: 21,600 vph
Functions & Indications
- Displays: Hours, minutes, small seconds and power reserve indicator with weekdays between 4 and 5
- Dial: Aqua blue hand-guilloché dial in special gold, silver, palladium and platinum alloy with exclusive Czapek ricochet design
- Water-resistance: 30 meters / 3 ATM
- Decoration: double open ratchets, sandblasted bridges, blue screws, bevelling, final anglage 'main'
- Hand-crafted alligator strap with XO steel pin buckle
In The Know
“What distinguishes this new series isn’t so much its nicely finished movement or the display itself, with its unique balance of charm and limitation, but rather the beautiful dial with its hand guilloché pattern.” Hodinkee
“The Quai des Bergues guilloché collection reflects Czapek ethics to propose finely crafted classics, whose understated style offers a distinctive twist and a distinctive character.” Monochrome Watches
“The watch face of Czapek’s Quai des Bergues Guilloché puts all other features of this watch in the shade. Described by the company as a ‘Ricochet’ guilloché, the pattern takes inspiration from an ancient design created by Francois Czapek in the 1850s.” WatchPro
Info & Delivery
Three year warranty from date of delivery
Pieces should be returned to Czapek, Rue Saint-Léger 2, CH-1205 Geneva, Switzerland. Please contact Czapek for the process to return the piece
- Watches with issues covered under the warranty: Czapek shall bear the costs of shipping and service
- Watches with issues out-of-warranty: shipping costs are born by the client, service costs will be charged to the client after acceptance of the quote
Turnaround: about 2 months from the date of receipt of the watch or from the date of acceptance of the quote by the client, where required. Watch to be returned to client upon receipt of full payment only, where required.
- Shipping to Europe: 200€ applied at checkout
- Shipping outside of Europe: 300€ applied at checkout
Non-contractual delivery time:
- Europe: about 3 to 5 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
- Other: about 5 to 10 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
Countries not delivered: Japan and the USA
The brand reserves the right not to deliver to countries outside of the European Union
Return & Exchange
Return & exchange within 2 weeks from date of delivery
Pieces must be returned and received by Czapek in their original condition, not used or altered in any way, included their original packaging and warranty
Our priority is customer satisfaction, therefore please do not hesitate to contact SKOLORR to discuss
Solid Oak Box
Terms & Conditions
Czapek warrants the products for a period of three (3) years as of date of delivery to the final Customer. The warranty applies solely to the Czapek timepiece mentioned in the invoice.
Customer shall never open a timepiece delivered by Czapek, even if he may have detected a defect. Should the piece be opened without Czapek’s authorization, the repair (or exchange) of the watch shall be invoiced to the Customer, even though the watch is still under warranty. If the storage conditions or the handling of the timepiece by the Customer should prove to be at fault, the After-Sales service costs will be invoiced to the Customer. If repairs are made within the warranty timeframe, Czapek shall pay all the necessary costs for the after-sale service (transport fees, insurances fees, repair fees, etc…). If the repair is no longer within the warranty timeframe, all the aforementioned costs shall be paid by the Customer. In such a case, Czapek shall provide an estimate for the repair and shall give a delivery date. Once the estimate is accepted, Czapek shall repair the watch and return it.
Customers shall not send back a watch without prior notice to Czapek by email and approval regarding the return shipping process and insurance. Czapek will, when applicable, take care of the shipping service and insurance for the returned watches.
Czapek is sole in charge of the After-Sale Service in its location in Switzerland.
To ensure the timepiece remains in excellent working order, Czapek recommends that the owner has a service carried out every 5 years.
All other elements shall be defined according to the dispositions of the Swiss Code of Obligations.
Execution of payment will be considered as acceptance of the T&C.