MALE WISHES GLORIOUS KNIGHT HMS
Stainless steel with blue dial
A sporty, yet elegant everyday wearer from DeWitt’s first-ever collection entirely cased in stainless steel.
Price is exclusive of VAT. VAT and delivery charge will be applied at checkout, if applicable.
You will be responsible for all other taxes and charges to receive your order depending on the delivery destination.
- Tech Spec
- Style Guide
- In the Know
- Info & Delivery
Despite the slightly off-kilter name, there is nothing fussy about the Glorious Knight collection. All the high standards of finishing and DeWitt signature elements such as the case band’s highly architectural imperial columns are present, but instead of 24 columns, it’s 6, and instead of the usual exercise in dramatic dial-side sculpture, things are topped with a smooth blue dial – highly versatile and highly sartorial.
Being DeWitt, however, the watchmakers couldn’t resist adding a couple of technical flourishes, such as a rotating chronograph minute counter. This time-only version mixes classic watch design with more contemporary elements, such as having the sides of the case treated with black PVD coating.
DeWitt's newfound aesthetic and broader wide colour palette owes everything to the creative freedom afforded by possessing its very own in-house dial-making workshops – a rare privilege indeed.
- Material: Stainless steel, black PVD treatment on the sides
- Steel crown, polished and satin-finished,“ W” signature
- DeWitt design with “Clou de Paris” pattern case back
- Dimensions: 42 x 11.40 mm
- Mechanical self-winding "DWHMS" movement with Dewitt design rotor with “Côtes de Genève” pattern
- Power reserve: 42 hours
- Frequency: 28,800 vph
- 21 jewels
Functions & Indications
- Displays: Hours, minutes, central seconds
- Blue dial
- 18K rose gold hours and minutes hands, open-worked hands in the shape of double-edged swords
- Water resistance: 30 metres / 3 ATM
- Alligator strap
- Polished buckle, engraved “W” signature
In The Know
“This latest creation is an alternative to DeWitt’s "powerful mechanical watches", and displays a relaxed allure.” Watchonista
“The new Glorious Knight line meets the high standards of finish adopted by the DeWitt Manufacture since its creation: satin-finished, polished and chamfered surfaces.” WorldTempus
“The Glorious Knight collection from DeWitt offers a subtle mix of modernity and elegance, now with a new aesthetic for its dial and in a wide colour palette.” Master Horologer
Info & Delivery
Two year warranty from date of delivery
One year warranty offered after any service
Pieces should be returned to DeWitt, Rue du Pré-de-la-Fontaine 2, CP 27, CH-1217 Meyrin 1, Geneva, Switzerland.
- Watches with issues covered within the warranty: DeWitt offers the shipping costs (contact SKOLORR for more information before returning the piece) and the service
- Watches with issues not covered within the warranty: shipping be paid by the client, service costs be paid by the client after acceptance of the quote
Turnaround: about two to four weeks from the date of the receipt of the watch or from the date of acceptance of the quote by the client, where required. Watch to be returned to client upon receipt of full payment only, where required.
Shipping charge: complimentary by DeWitt
Non-contractual delivery time:
- Europe: about 6 to 9 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
- US: about 6 to 9 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
The brand reserves the right not to deliver to countries outside of the European Union and the United States
Return & Exchange
No return, no exchange
Our priority is customer satisfaction, therefore please do not hesitate to contact SKOLORR to discuss
Leather-encased Travel Box