Black PVD-coated stainless steel
Claude Meylan’s Lac-de-Joux-inspired collection enters a stark winter’s night in “watchmaker’s valley”, with this dark and brooding dress watch.
Price is exclusive of VAT. VAT and delivery charge will be applied at checkout, if applicable.
You will be responsible for all other taxes and charges to receive your order depending on the delivery destination.
- Tech Spec
- Style Guide
- In the Know
- Info & Delivery
Here, the dark art of physical-vapour deposition, or “PVD” renders Claude Meylan’s most sober dress watch design as stealth technology for the wrist – more Batman than Bruce Wayne.
At Claude Meylan, its watchmakers want to reconnect you with their creations’ 18th-century heritage more viscerally than ever, hence their exacting art of skeletonisation, “undressing” the wheels, levers and springs on the dial side. To chime with their matte-black vessel, what remains of the bridges are ruthenium-coated, which means the brass and steel parts ticking inside contrast more dramatically then ever. The legendary Unitas pocket-watch movement has never looked so cool.
Lac de Joux is an integral part of many watchmakers’ lives; the natural lifeblood of the valley where Swiss haute horlogerie began in the 18th century. The winters can be harsh, reflected by the dark, brooding nature of this timepiece.
- Material: Matte black PVD-coated stainless steel
- Diameter: 42 mm
- Sapphire crystal front, mineral glass back
- Black ETA 16'' Unitas 6497 manually wound mechanical movement
- Power reserve: 42 hours
- Frequency: 21,600 vph
- 17 jewels
Functions & Indications
- Displays: Hours, minutes
- Dial: Skeletonised movement bridges, ruthenium-coated
- Red hands
- Black leather strap with red stitching and tinted edges, ardillon buckle
- Water resistance: 30 metres / 3 ATM
Info & Delivery
Two year warranty from date of delivery
Pieces should be returned to Claude Meylan, route de l’Hôtel de Ville 2, CH-1344 L’Abbaye, Switzerland. Please contact Claude Meylan for the process to return the piece
- Watches with issues covered under the warranty: Claude Meylan shall bear the costs of shipping and service
- Watches with issues out-of-warranty: shipping costs are born by the client, service costs will be charged to the client after acceptance of the quote
Turnaround: about 6 weeks from the date of receipt of the watch or from the date of acceptance of the quote by the client, where required. Watch to be returned to client upon receipt of full payment only, where required.
- Shipping to Europe: 135€ applied at checkout
- Shipping to US: 250€ applied at checkout
Non-contractual delivery time:
- Europe: about 10 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
- US: about 10 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
The brand reserves the right not to deliver to countries outside of the European Union and the United States
Return & Exchange
No return, no exchange
Our priority is customer satisfaction, therefore please do not hesitate to contact SKOLORR to discuss