Pure sculpture for the wrist – the time itself takes a backseat, restricted to just a minutes hand, while the sunbeam dial and tantalising glimpses of the ticking movement hold you transfixed.
Price is exclusive of VAT. VAT and delivery charge will be applied at checkout, if applicable.
You will be responsible for all other taxes and charges to receive your order depending on the delivery destination.
- Tech Spec
- Style Guide
- In the Know
- Info & Delivery
Every Claude Meylan’s “LAC” timepiece is inspired by the beautiful Lac de Joux, but it’s this particular watch that best reflects the surrounding valley during the long, frozen winter – its steely-blue sunbeam dial radiating with metallic icicles. The brand’s “sculptors of time” motto couldn’t be more apt.
Moreover, at Claude Meylan, its watchmakers want to reconnect you with their creations’ 18th-century heritage even more viscerally than the usual sapphire caseback. Thus, thanks to three expertly openworked dial aperture, a tantalising glimpse of the wheels, levers and springs of the Unitas movement ticking inside is afforded dial-side.
Lac de Joux is an integral part of many watchmakers’ lives; the natural lifeblood of the valley where Swiss haute horlogerie began in the 18th century. Its winter days can be beautiful, the low sun glinting from the frozen lake – a spectacle reflected by the dial of this watch.
- Material: Stainless steel
- Diameter: 42 mm
- Sapphire crystal front, mineral glass back
- Grey ETA 16'' Unitas 6497 manually wound mechanical movement
- Power reserve: 42 hours
- Frequency: 21,600 vph
- 17 jewels
Functions & Indications
- Displays: Hours, minutes
- Windows of Time dial: Part-openworked navy-blue sunbeam pattern dial with two windows unvealing the movement and a hand-shape pointer indicating the hour
- Rhodium-plated minutes hand
- Leather strap with steel ardillon buckle
- Water resistance: 30 metres / 3 ATM
Info & Delivery
Two year warranty from date of delivery
Pieces should be returned to Claude Meylan, route de l’Hôtel de Ville 2, CH-1344 L’Abbaye, Switzerland. Please contact Claude Meylan for the process to return the piece
- Watches with issues covered under the warranty: Claude Meylan shall bear the costs of shipping and service
- Watches with issues out-of-warranty: shipping costs are born by the client, service costs will be charged to the client after acceptance of the quote
Turnaround: about 6 weeks from the date of receipt of the watch or from the date of acceptance of the quote by the client, where required. Watch to be returned to client upon receipt of full payment only, where required.
- Shipping to Europe: 135€ applied at checkout
- Shipping to US: 250€ applied at checkout
Non-contractual delivery time:
- Europe: about 10 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
- US: about 10 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
The brand reserves the right not to deliver to countries outside of the European Union and the United States
Return & Exchange
No return, no exchange
Our priority is customer satisfaction, therefore please do not hesitate to contact SKOLORR to discuss