Stainless steel with white dial
Topped by intricate engravings and framed with a gleaming chapter ring, this is a tantalising glimpse into Swiss watchmaking’s legendary Unitas pocket-watch movement.
Price is exclusive of VAT. VAT and delivery charge will be applied at checkout, if applicable.
You will be responsible for all other taxes and charges to receive your order depending on the delivery destination.
- Tech Spec
- Style Guide
- In the Know
- Info & Delivery
The intricate workings of your mechanical wristwatch, barely tweaked in hundreds of years of Swiss horology, will usually be admirable through a clear caseback alone. But at Claude Meylan, its watchmakers want to reconnect you with their creations’ 18th-century heritage even more viscerally. Thus, through the exacting art of skeletonisation, the wheels, levers and ticking springs are all “undressed” on the dial side, the sinuous metalwork that remains all intricately hand-engraved to emphasise the craftsmanship.
The movement itself is a legendary design from the Fifties, the “Unitas”, larger than most and hand-wound, as it started out in life powering pocket watches. Topped off with Roman numerals and framed by a gleaming chapter ring, it’s the perfect party conversation piece.
Lac de Joux is an integral part of many watchmakers’ lives; the natural lifeblood of the valley where Swiss haute horlogerie began in the 18th century. Its tranquility and seasonal evolution are reflected by Claude Meylan’s soberly elegant “Lac” creations.
- Material: Stainless steel
- Diameter: 42 mm
- Sapphire crystal front, mineral glass back
- Enhanced ETA 16'' Unitas 6497 manual-wind mechanical movement
- Power reserve: 42 hours
- Frequency: 21,600 vph
- 17 jewels
Functions & Indications
- Displays: Hours, minutes
- Dial: Skeletonised movement bridges, hand-engraved and white rehaut
- Leather strap with steel ardillon buckle
- Water resistance: 30 metres / 3 ATM
Info & Delivery
Two year warranty from date of delivery
Pieces should be returned to Claude Meylan, route de l’Hôtel de Ville 2, CH-1344 L’Abbaye, Switzerland. Please contact Claude Meylan for the process to return the piece
- Watches with issues covered under the warranty: Claude Meylan shall bear the costs of shipping and service
- Watches with issues out-of-warranty: shipping costs are born by the client, service costs will be charged to the client after acceptance of the quote
Turnaround: about 6 weeks from the date of receipt of the watch or from the date of acceptance of the quote by the client, where required. Watch to be returned to client upon receipt of full payment only, where required.
- Shipping to Europe: 135€ applied at checkout
- Shipping to US: 250€ applied at checkout
Non-contractual delivery time:
- Europe: about 10 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
- US: about 10 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
The brand reserves the right not to deliver to countries outside of the European Union and the United States
Return & Exchange
No return, no exchange
Our priority is customer satisfaction, therefore please do not hesitate to contact SKOLORR to discuss