A watch that isn’t a watch; but a watch, nonetheless, that gives you time in a completely different, even more essential way, by distracting you from our digital world and affording a rare moment of unfettered calm.
Limited Edition of 18 pieces
Price is exclusive of VAT. VAT and delivery charge will be applied at checkout, if applicable.
You will be responsible for all other taxes and charges to receive your order depending on the delivery destination.
- Tech Spec
- Style Guide
- In the Know
- Info & Delivery
As well as telling the time in extraordinary new ways, Hautlence is now stopping time altogether. Still crafted in the “haute” horological way, with the sort of exacting precision expertise we’ve come to expect from Hautlence, this portable maze-and-ball game requires the utmost concentration and skill, which as well as letting us pause and focus for a moment, it allows us to reconnect to our childhood – a time when we allowed ourselves time to let our imaginations run wild, cut off from the realities of life. Remember that?
Rather than setting the time as usual, moving the crown activates a clever mechanical lift, which feeds the ball onto the board, or “dial”, using a camshaft system visible through the caseback. The maze itself is carved in solid gold with a forged platinum ball, with the titanium case in Hautlence’s signature rectangular shape.
In our increasingly connected and “always on” world, Hautlence is giving its customers not the opportunity to buy a timekeeper, but rather the opportunity to buy stolen time. The first game in what will be an ongoing “Playground” collection is pulled from CEO Sandro Reginelli’s youth – an out-dated maze game he played when he visited his grandparents.
- Material: Satin-finished grade 5 titanium
- Dimensions: 37 x 43.5 x 13 mm
- Mechanical lift including bevel gears
- Finish: Sand-blasted, vertical satin finishing with diamond-lapped angles
Functions & Indications
- Displays: ‘Labyrinth’ ball and maze game
- Dial in 18K red gold, with vertical satin finish, diamond-lapped angles and 18K white gold ball
- Water resistance: 30 metres / 3 ATM
- Brown, satin-finished Louisiana alligator leather, large square scales, hand-sewn rolled-edge
- Folding clasp: titanium with satin-finished steel plate
In The Know
"The Labyrinth is an exercise in irreverence from a brand that takes watchmaking seriously while allowing creativity to define direction." Quill & Pad
"I soon realised I had, for a few brief moments, escaped the hubbub synonymous with modern-day life and enjoyed the luxury of taking a little ‘time out’." Escapement Magazine
"This is not a watch. It represents time in an abstracted sense, evoking childhood games and nostalgia, compelling you to take your eyes off the clock and forcing a different evaluation of your time." Revolution
Info & Delivery
Three year warranty from date of delivery
Three extra years offered by joining the Owner's Club
Pieces should be returned to Hautlence, Rue Numa-Droz 150, CH-2300 La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland. Please contact Hautlence for the process to return the piece
- Watches with issues covered under the warranty: Hautlence shall bear the costs of shipping and service
- Watches with issues out-of-warranty: shipping costs are born by the client, service costs will be charged to the client after acceptance of the quote
Turnaround: about six weeks from the date of receipt of the watch or from the date of acceptance of the quote by the client, where required. Watch to be returned to client upon receipt of full payment only, where required.
Shipping charge: complimentary by Hautlence
Non-contractual delivery time:
- Europe: about 6 to 9 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
- US: about 6 to 9 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
The brand reserves the right not to deliver to countries outside of the European Union and the United States
Return & Exchange
No return, no exchange
Our priority is customer satisfaction, therefore please do not hesitate to contact SKOLORR to discuss
Box and Leather Travel Box