Stainless steel with rhodium movement
As stately as a grandfather clock, the classical Roman numerals of this dress watch surround a constellation of intricately skeletonised, micro-mechanical wonders.
Price is exclusive of VAT. VAT and delivery charge will be applied at checkout, if applicable.
You will be responsible for all other taxes and charges to receive your order depending on the delivery destination.
- Tech Spec
- Style Guide
- In the Know
- Info & Delivery
Every watch inClaude Meylan’s L’Abbaye collection speaks of the brand’s 18th-century roots, when the family firm established its groundbreaking manufacture in the town of the same name, deep in the heart of Switzerland’s Vallée de Joux. It’s with this storied heritage that the brand’s modern-day watchmakers wish to reconnect you – and there’s no more visceral connection than the sight of your mechanical watch’s hundred-plus components, ticking just as they did over 200 years ago.
Thus, through the exacting art of skeletonisation, the wheels, levers and ticking springs are all “undressed” on the dial side, the sinuous metalwork that remains framed elegantly by a chapter dial of Roman numerals. A dress watch of perfect precision, not to mention the perfect conversation piece.
Even before watchmaking made its mark, the Abbey of Lac de Joux has been emblematic of the surrounding valley. So it’s only right that the most classic and pure of Claude Meylan’s collections was so-named – compounded of course by the brand owing its origins to the very same town; a house in L’Abbaye dating back to 1684.
- Material: Stainless steel
- Diameter: 42 mm
- Sapphire crystal front, mineral glass back
- Rhodium ETA 2892/2 automatic mechanical movement
- Power reserve: 42 hours
- Frequency: 28,800 vph
- 21 jewels
Functions & Indications
- Displays: Hours, minutes, seconds
- Dial: Skeletonised movement bridges, rhodium-coated with black rehaut
- Black leather strap with steel ardillon buckle
- Water resistance: 50 metres / 5 ATM
Info & Delivery
Two year warranty from date of delivery
Pieces should be returned to Claude Meylan, route de l’Hôtel de Ville 2, CH-1344 L’Abbaye, Switzerland. Please contact Claude Meylan for the process to return the piece
- Watches with issues covered under the warranty: Claude Meylan shall bear the costs of shipping and service
- Watches with issues out-of-warranty: shipping costs are born by the client, service costs will be charged to the client after acceptance of the quote
Turnaround: about 6 weeks from the date of receipt of the watch or from the date of acceptance of the quote by the client, where required. Watch to be returned to client upon receipt of full payment only, where required.
- Shipping to Europe: 135€ applied at checkout
- Shipping to US: 250€ applied at checkout
Non-contractual delivery time:
- Europe: about 10 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
- US: about 10 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
The brand reserves the right not to deliver to countries outside of the European Union and the United States
Return & Exchange
No return, no exchange
Our priority is customer satisfaction, therefore please do not hesitate to contact SKOLORR to discuss