18K yellow or rose gold
A distinguished-looking vintage-style watch that can also be customised to suit your personal preferences, meaning you’ll never see someone in the exact same piece as you.
Bespoke piece - 13 to 18 week production
Make your choice or ask for advice on personnalisation options by clicking on the "Enquire Now" button
Case material: choice of 18K white, yellow or rose gold
- Choice of white, yellow or rose gold leaf Arabic numerals
- Choice of background colour
Strap material: choice of colours and leathers
Price is exclusive of VAT. VAT and delivery charge will be applied at checkout, if applicable.
You will be responsible for all other taxes and charges to receive your order depending on the delivery destination.
- Tech Spec
- Style Guide
- In the Know
- Info & Delivery
Cased voluptuously in meticulously polished precious metal, and mounted on wonderful “horned” lugs, the Kingsley is the second instalment in Struthers’s Tailor-Made range and gives buyers even more scope to customise certain aspects of the watch – personal touchpoints such as case material, dial colour and strap options.
The entire process takes around three to four months and every watch is hand-built to order. Clients are sent images chronicling the construction process and there is even the opportunity to visit Struthers’s Birmingham workshops, which are based in the renowned Jewellery Quarter, to see the watch being worked on.
The Kingsley is born out of the two sides to Struthers’s work – restoring vintage watches and creating unique time-keeping creations. It combines those two talents into a new concept – the idea of “customisable vintage”.
- Material: 18K yellow or rose gold
- Diameter: 38 x 12.8 mm
- Case back: Hinged “hunter” style
- Mechanical manual-wind movement
- Fully restored 1950s Omega calibre 26* series circa 1940/50s, rescued from the bullion industry
- Hand-engraved with traditional acanthus-leaf scrolling
- 18 jewels
- 45 hour power reserve
Functions & Indications
- Displays: Hours, minutes and central seconds
- Dial: Available in a variety of colours, numerals are available in white, rose or yellow gold leaf
- Straps: Choice of leather and colour
In The Know
“Having trained as vintage and antique watch restorers, the couple draw on their backgrounds in jewellery, silversmithing and illustration to create designs which merge traditional hand skills with cutting-edge technology.” The Jewellery Editor
“These watches are beautifully understated and crafted with strong integrity.” Convopiece
“Struthers London is no ordinary watch brand. They are cool, urbane and despite looking very 21st-century, got into the world of horology through a love of old watches.” City AM
Info & Delivery
Three year warranty from date of delivery
Pieces should be returned to Struthers London, Studio 2, 15-17 Regent Place, Birmingham, West Midlands, England, B1 3NL. Please contact Struthers London for the process to return the piece
- Watches with issues covered under the warranty: Struthers London shall bear the costs of shipping and service
- Watches with issues out-of-warranty: shipping costs are born by the client, service costs will be charged to the client after acceptance of the quote
Turnaround: about 4 to 6 weeks from the date of receipt of the watch or from the date of acceptance of the quote by the client, where required. Watch to be returned to client upon receipt of full payment only, where required
Shipping charge: complimentary by Struthers London
Non-contractual delivery time:
- Europe: about 5 to 10 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
- US: about 5 to 10 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
The brand reserves the right not to deliver to countries outside of the European Union and the United States
Return & Exchange
As all watches are personalised and custom built to order they are exempt from return or exchange
Our priority is customer satisfaction, therefore please do not hesitate to contact SKOLORR to discuss
Hand-made leather and Scottish Oak Box by furniture designers Method Studio
Each case includes a unique photographic build-book documenting the creation of your watch