Black ADLC steel with black dial
Watchmaking’s two most popular, adrenaline-fuelled varietals – the diver and the chronograph – come together in spectacular style.
Limited Edition of 500 pieces
Price is exclusive of VAT. VAT and delivery charge will be applied at checkout, if applicable.
You will be responsible for all other taxes and charges to receive your order depending on the delivery destination.
- Tech Spec
- Style Guide
- In the Know
- Info & Delivery
Clerc’s highly complex, water-resistant Hydroscaph case is up from 83 parts to 103 with this limited-edition masterpiece – those extra, precision-engineered components all facilitating the integration of its new chronograph functionality’s pushbuttons, both operable at up to 500 metres’ of immersion.
This blend of SCUBA suitability and stopwatch precision will delight both speed lovers and diving enthusiasts. What’s more, in an unusual twist on the chronograph format, the elapsed minutes display is twinned with the elapsed seconds hand, both centrally mounted as easily readable sweeping hands. It’s a potent, high-octane combination of engineering.
Not satisfied with simply updating the professional diving watch in accordance with Clerc’s mantra of future-forward innovation, this takes the sacred chronograph into hitherto uncharted territory… and succeeds in no uncertain terms.
- Material: Black ADLC-treated steel
- Dimensions: 49.6 x 17.3 mm (44.6 mm excluding lateral protectors)
- Over 103 parts
- Crown activating or locking the rotating bezel
- Special pushers for chronograph correction
- 3.0 mm glare-proof sapphire crystal
- Glareproofed sapphire crystal and caseback with twin sapphire apertures
- Exclusive C608 self-winding chronograph movement
- 44 hour power reserve
- Frequency: 28,800 vph
- 51 jewels
Functions & Indications
- Displays: Hours, minutes, small second counter at 3 o’clock, date window at 6 o’clock, day and night / 24hours indicator at 9 o’clock, central chronograph minutes and seconds hands
- Chronograph: Sweep seconds, sweep minutes
- Superluminova applique markers
- Water resistance: 500 meters / 50 ATM
- Vulcanized rubber strap with folding clasp
- Limited to 500 pieces
In The Know
"Demands respect for what it accomplishes in its avant-garde design and innovations. And after all, design and innovation are what watchmaking is all about." Gear Patrol
"…it is water resistant up to 500 meters, which is also far from the ordinary for a chronograph. That is because the chronograph pushers are usually the ‘weak spot’…" Monochrome
"There is a fun masculinity and sobriety in this brand... It is like a big chunky watch that you can justify to anyone by calling it a piece of art." Ariel Adams, aBlogtoWatch
Info & Delivery
Three year warranty from date of delivery
Pieces should be returned to Clerc SA, Rue de Lausanne 37A, CH-1201 Geneva, Switzerland. Please contact Clerc for the process to return the piece
- Watches with issues covered under the warranty: shipping costs are born by the client, Clerc shall bear the costs of service
- Watches with issues out-of-warranty: shipping costs are born by the client, service costs will be charged to the client after acceptance of the quote
Turnaround: about four to six weeks from the date of receipt of the watch or from the date of acceptance of the quote by the client, where required. Watch to be returned to client upon receipt of full payment only, where required.
Shipping charge: complimentary by Clerc
Non-contractual delivery time:
- Europe: about 5 to 15 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
- US: about 5 to 15 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
The brand reserves the right not to deliver to countries outside of the European Union and the United States
Return & Exchange
Return & exchange within two weeks from date of delivery
Pieces must be returned and received by Clerc in their original condition, not used or altered in any way, including their original packaging and warranty
Our priority is customer satisfaction, therefore please do not hesitate to contact SKOLORR to discuss