Steel with silver dial
Formidable on the wrist, with formidable capabilities beneath the waves, this diving watch keeps time to chronometer-level precision all the way down to 500 metres.
Price is exclusive of VAT. VAT and delivery charge will be applied at checkout, if applicable.
You will be responsible for all other taxes and charges to receive your order depending on the delivery destination.
- Tech Spec
- Style Guide
- In the Know
- Info & Delivery
Who needs another slavishly circular diving watch with gloss-black bezel? This is an authentic underwater exploring machine like no other, developed and tested in extreme conditions through active collaboration with the American “Sub Aviator Systems” private submarine manufacturer.
Alongside the rigorous standards of the ISO6425 diving-watch norm, the H1 goes above and beyond (or should that be below and beyond?) to 500 metres’ water resistance rather than the prescribed 200, powered by a high-precision movement certified by the Swiss COSC institute, and endowed with a patented timing bezel circling the dial. A lever at 2 o’clock locks it down, to prevent mis-timings during a dive.
Drawing from Clerc’s reputation for innovation, not to mention its Seventies heritage making robust diving instruments, Gérald Clerc was inspired to drag this popular watch type kicking and screaming into the 21st century.
- Material: High grade steel
- Dimensions: 48 x 15.4 mm (43.80 mm excluding lateral protectors)
- Over 81 parts
- Crown activating or locking the rotating bezel
- 4.0 mm glare-proof sapphire crystal
- Glareproofed sapphire crystal and caseback with twin sapphire apertures
- Exclusive Clerc C609 C.O.S.C Certified Chronometer self-winding movement
- 42 hour power reserve
- Frequency: 28,800 vph
- 21 jewels
Functions & Indications
- Displays: Hours, minutes, sweep second, date window at 3 o’clock
- Individually machined 3D superluminova applique markers
- Water resistance: 500 meters / 50 ATM
- Vulcanized rubber strap with folding clasp
- Meets the strict technical requirements of ISO6425
In The Know
"I can think of few watches, especially at this relatively modest price point, which feature such a complex case construction. The patented case design features ’81 elements’ and is water resistant to 500 metres." Escapement
"Hand-crafted in Switzerland and coming with a 3-year international warranty, the Hydroscaph H1 Chronometer is not to be underestimated and holds its own next to any of the other brilliant watches in this category." WatchPro
"Beneath its apparent simplicity, the dial of the Clerc Hydroscaph H1 Chronometer reveals an undeniable aesthetic and technical appeal." Fondation Du Grand Prix d’Horlogerie De Genève
Info & Delivery
Three year warranty from date of delivery
Pieces should be returned to Clerc SA, Rue de Lausanne 37A, CH-1201 Geneva, Switzerland. Please contact Clerc for the process to return the piece
- Watches with issues covered under the warranty: shipping costs are born by the client, Clerc shall bear the costs of service
- Watches with issues out-of-warranty: shipping costs are born by the client, service costs will be charged to the client after acceptance of the quote
Turnaround: about four to six weeks from the date of receipt of the watch or from the date of acceptance of the quote by the client, where required. Watch to be returned to client upon receipt of full payment only, where required.
Shipping charge: complimentary by Clerc
Non-contractual delivery time:
- Europe: about 5 to 15 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
- US: about 5 to 15 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
The brand reserves the right not to deliver to countries outside of the European Union and the United States
Return & Exchange
Return & exchange within two weeks from date of delivery
Pieces must be returned and received by Clerc in their original condition, not used or altered in any way, including their original packaging and warranty
Our priority is customer satisfaction, therefore please do not hesitate to contact SKOLORR to discuss