Black ADLC steel with black dial
Gérald Clerc’s “exploration machine” mission goes to even further extremes, with a multi-functional diving watch that’s good all the way to 800m, coated in a stealthy carbon coating.
Price is exclusive of VAT. VAT and delivery charge will be applied at checkout, if applicable.
You will be responsible for all other taxes and charges to receive your order depending on the delivery destination.
- Tech Spec
- Style Guide
- In the Know
- Info & Delivery
It’s rare to find a diving watch with such a reasonable pricetag and unusual looks that’s rated as far down as 800m beneath the surface. It’s even rarer to find one that’s equally at home in the murky abyss as on the wrist of a stylish globetrotter, being kitted out with a second time-zone, power-reserve indicator and scratchproof diamond-like carbon coating.
All the Clerc touchpoints are present and correct – high-tech square-within-a-circle case with lockable bezel and chronometer-rated automatic movement – but with even more into the bargain. Especially notable is the helium escape valve, first pioneered by Rolex in the Sixties, which allows helium atoms that have crept into the watch during bathyscaphe saturation dives to escape, preventing the crystal from “popping” off during repressurisation.
Taking Clerc’s futuristic diving watch concept even further than before, this special timepiece acknowledges that the extreme deepsea diver is likely to hop datelines on a regular basis and therefore in need of a GMT function, as well as the convenience of a power reserve.
- Material: Black ADLC-treated steel
- Dimensions: 48 x 15 mm (43.80 mm excluding lateral protectors)
- Over 83 parts
- Crown activating or locking the rotating bezel
- 4.0 mm glare-proof sapphire crystal
- Glareproofed sapphire crystal and caseback with twin sapphire apertures
- Automatic helium release valve
- Exclusive Clerc C610 C.O.S.C. Certified Chronometer self-winding movement
- 42 hour power reserve
- Frequency: 28,800 vph
- 31 jewels
Functions & Indications
- Displays: Hours, minutes, sweep second, date window at 3 o’clock, power-reserve indicator at 12 o'clock, GMT 24-hour counter sub-dial at 6 o’clock
- Individually machined 3D superluminova applique markers
- Water resistance: 800 metres / 80 ATM
- Vulcanized rubber strap with folding clasp
- Meets the strict technical requirements of ISO6425
In The Know
"... it turns out the power reserve and GMT hands are also lumed… Boy oh boy, do I like having the extra bits of glory." aBlogtoWatch
"It’s important for a divers’ watch to balance its set of crucial functions alongside legibility. In terms of design, Clerc sets itself a decent challenge by incorporating the power-reserve indicator and a 24-hour GMT." WatchTime
"A contemporary design, which could just as easily be interpreted as being as futuristic as something from the world of science fiction." OceanicTime
Info & Delivery
Three year warranty from date of delivery
Pieces should be returned to Clerc SA, Rue de Lausanne 37A, CH-1201 Geneva, Switzerland. Please contact Clerc for the process to return the piece
- Watches with issues covered under the warranty: shipping costs are born by the client, Clerc shall bear the costs of service
- Watches with issues out-of-warranty: shipping costs are born by the client, service costs will be charged to the client after acceptance of the quote
Turnaround: about four to six weeks from the date of receipt of the watch or from the date of acceptance of the quote by the client, where required. Watch to be returned to client upon receipt of full payment only, where required.
Shipping charge: complimentary by Clerc
Non-contractual delivery time:
- Europe: about 5 to 15 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
- US: about 5 to 15 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
The brand reserves the right not to deliver to countries outside of the European Union and the United States
Return & Exchange
Return & exchange within two weeks from date of delivery
Pieces must be returned and received by Clerc in their original condition, not used or altered in any way, including their original packaging and warranty
Our priority is customer satisfaction, therefore please do not hesitate to contact SKOLORR to discuss