18K red gold
Spearheading Hautlence’s second-generation ‘Concept d’Exception’ collection, this red-gold limited edition of the HL2.0 is a precious showcase for some seriously cutting-edge horological fireworks.
Limited Edition of 28 pieces
Price is exclusive of VAT. VAT and delivery charge will be applied at checkout, if applicable.
You will be responsible for all other taxes and charges to receive your order depending on the delivery destination.
- Tech Spec
- Style Guide
- In the Know
- Info & Delivery
A new, red-gold edition of Hautlence’s mind-blowing “Concept d’Exception” horological experiments, limited to 28 examples, the HL2.6 is so much more than just a wristwatch; it is a literal showcase of the brand’s extraordinary in-house talents, its regulating organ and fifth gear wheel tumbling 360º every 6 hours within a light-drenched geometric structure, glazed by six sapphire-crystal facets. Alternating sand-blasted, satin-brushed and hand-polished finishes lend the red-gold framework a highly three-dimensional and substantial presence on the wrist.
Like its predecessors in the HL2.0 collection, and faithful to the brand’s fundamental concept of offering a different way of reading time, the HL2.6 displays “half-trailing” jumping hours with a tiny caterpillar track. It advances by one “chain link” in 3-4 seconds without jumps or loss of energy, making it possible to admire the beauty of the movement every hour.
After 4 years of development, the in-house HL2.0 calibre was first shown in 2010 and officially launched in 2011 – evolving the brand’s founding concept of displaying time in otherworldly ways, yet going even further and cementing Hautlence among the greats of this era’s high-tech, conceptual watchmaking brands.
- Material: 18K red gold
- 3 three-dimensional sapphire crystals, scratch-resistant, produced by multi-axis grinding
- Dimensions: 50 mm x 42 mm x 17.8 mm
- In-house HL2.6 XX/28
- Mobile bridge-type calibre comprising the regulating organ and rotating through 60° at each change of hour
- Number of components: 481
- Power reserve: 40 hours
- Regulating organ: 18,000 vibrations/hour
Functions & Indications
- Displays: Hours, retrograde minutes and power-reserve indicator
- Upper sapphire dial face: Luminescent white minutes and hour-markers
- Lower sapphire dial face: Rhodium (chrome) metallization, black varnish-coated opaque zone
- Water resistance: 30 metres / 3 ATM
- Black satin-finish hand-sewn rolled-edge Louisiana alligator leather strap, large square scales
- Black rubber strap
- Interchangeability spring bar
- Folding clasp: titanium with satin-finish plate
In The Know
“The central retrograde minute display may grab your attention, but it is only the appetizer. As they say on the late night commercials… but wait, there’s more.” WatchTime
“Easily within the "super watch" category, this is one of the few super watches I would wear on a daily basis. The fascinating movement, with its unique functionality, has a real enduring value and feels like, despite its peculiarities, it was designed to make sense.” Ariel Adams, aBlogtoWatch
“The newest Hautlence is a marvel of technical highlights.” Monochrome
Info & Delivery
Three year warranty from date of delivery
Three extra years offered by joining the Owner's Club
Pieces should be returned to Hautlence, Rue Numa-Droz 150, CH-2300 La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland. Please contact Hautlence for the process to return the piece
- Watches with issues covered under the warranty: Hautlence shall bear the costs of shipping and service
- Watches with issues out-of-warranty: shipping costs are born by the client, service costs will be charged to the client after acceptance of the quote
Turnaround: about six weeks from the date of receipt of the watch or from the date of acceptance of the quote by the client, where required. Watch to be returned to client upon receipt of full payment only, where required.
Shipping charge: complimentary by Hautlence
Non-contractual delivery time:
- Europe: about 6 to 9 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
- US: about 6 to 9 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
The brand reserves the right not to deliver to countries outside of the European Union and the United States
Return & Exchange
No return, no exchange
Our priority is customer satisfaction, therefore please do not hesitate to contact SKOLORR to discuss
Box and Leather Travel Box