18K red gold
DuManège enters the pantheon of horological greats with this supremely elegant take on watchmaking’s ultimate “complication”, the swirling, whirring tourbillon – limited to just 6 timepieces.
Availability: 30 working days upon receipt of order
Limited Edition of 6 pieces
Price is exclusive of VAT. VAT and delivery charge will be applied at checkout, if applicable.
You will be responsible for all other taxes and charges to receive your order depending on the delivery destination.
- Tech Spec
- Style Guide
- In the Know
- Info & Delivery
It speaks volumes of the genius, Abraham-Louis Breguet that his most famous horological invention is still considered one of the hardest to master, despite his originally mastering it well over two centuries ago. The tourbillon (“whirlwind” in French) was designed to even-out gravity’s “squashing” effect on the delicate, ticking balance wheel in pocket watches that were sat upright all day, by tumbling the whole balance assembly over and over, by 360º every minute.
As a spectacle, it’s mesmerising to watch; as a technical feat, one of the most impressive to grasp. Therefore, despite the watch now being wristborn, it has never been more relevant as a badge of honour for the few who can make it, and the few who can afford one. Which means duManège can hold its head very high indeed, and the six owners of its new red-gold DM Heritage Tourbillon can feel very lucky indeed.
If the DM Heritage collection as a whole is a love letter to its hometown, the cradle of modern Swiss watchmaking, La Chaux-de-Fonds, then this tourbillon variant is a fitting tribute to the highest echelons of horology itself – the purest representation of this noble complication one could imagine.
- Material: 18K red gold
- Diameter: 42 mm
- Self-winding 60-seconds tourbillon
- 42 hour power reserve
- 29 jewels
Functions & Indications
- Displays: Hours, minutes, 60s tourbillon at 6 o’clock
- Silver opaline dial with black figures and scale
- Water resistance: 30 metres / 3 ATM
- Black alligator strap
- Entirely manufactured in Neuchâtel Swiss Mountains
- Limited to 6 pieces
- Individual number is engraved on the case back
Info & Delivery
Two year warranty from date of delivery
Pieces should be returned to les montres duManège Sarl, Route du Manège 16, CH-2300 La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland. Please contact duManège for the process to return the piece
- Watches with issues covered under the warranty: DuManège shall bear the costs of shipping and service
- Watches with issues out-of-warranty: shipping costs are born by the client, service costs will be charged to the client after acceptance of the quote
Turnaround: about six weeks from the date of receipt of the watch or from the date of acceptance of the quote by the client, where required. Watch to be returned to client upon receipt of full payment only, where required
Shipping charge: complimentary by duManège
Non-contractual delivery time:
- Europe: about 5 to 10 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
- US: about 5 to 10 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
The brand reserves the right not to deliver to countries outside of the European Union and the United States
Return & Exchange
Return or exchange within 7 days from date of delivery
Our priority is customer satisfaction, therefore please do not hesitate to contact SKOLORR to discuss