18K red gold
The venerable heritage and traditional values of duManège’s hometown, La Chaux-de-Fonds are all distilled by its halo ‘Heritage’ line – a clean, classical and highly affordable timepiece, proudly bearing the name of its municipal muse.
Availability: 30 working days upon receipt of order
Price is exclusive of VAT. VAT and delivery charge will be applied at checkout, if applicable.
You will be responsible for all other taxes and charges to receive your order depending on the delivery destination.
- Tech Spec
- Style Guide
- In the Know
- Info & Delivery
Things rarely get cleaner, crisper or more classical than this gorgeous ‘three-hander’. Julien Fleury, who founded duManège in 2011 after graduating in art studies, is clearly a man with considerable design sensitivity, not to mention an unwavering eye for detail. And it’s detail that really counts with watches, especially when everything else is so pared-back.
The skeleton Dauphine hands, for example, echoing the slender Roman numerals; the judicious placement of the date window, extending elegantly from the “VII”; even the crown’s “shoulder” is mirrored at 9 o’clock, to bring further symmetry.
The subtle touches extend to the rear view too. Through the sapphire crystal caseback, you can admire the top-flight ETA 2892 self-winding movement ticking away, its winding rotor treated specially with duManège’s signature black coating.
DM Heritage is a love letter to La Chaux-de-Fonds, universally acknowledged as the cradle of modern Swiss watchmaking. Nestled in the Jura Mountains, this hotbed of Art Nouveau architecture is the highest-altitude city in Europe and forms the epicentre of a region home to the industry’s finest ‘maisons’.
- Material: 18K red gold
- Diameter: 42 mm
- ETA 2892-2
- Self-winding mechanical movement
- 42 hour power reserve
Functions & Indications
- Displays: Hours, minutes and seconds, calendar at 6 o'clock
- Grand Feu ivory enamel dial with black figures and scale
- Water resistance: 30 metres / 3 ATM
- 18K red gold buckle and stainless steel with black DLC folding clasp
- Black alligator strap
- Entirely manufactured in Neuchâtel Swiss Mountains
- Individual number is engraved on the case back
Info & Delivery
Two year warranty from date of delivery
Pieces should be returned to les montres duManège Sarl, Route du Manège 16, CH-2300 La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland. Please contact duManège for the process to return the piece
- Watches with issues covered under the warranty: DuManège shall bear the costs of shipping and service
- Watches with issues out-of-warranty: shipping costs are born by the client, service costs will be charged to the client after acceptance of the quote
Turnaround: about six weeks from the date of receipt of the watch or from the date of acceptance of the quote by the client, where required. Watch to be returned to client upon receipt of full payment only, where required
Shipping charge: complimentary by duManège
Non-contractual delivery time:
- Europe: about 5 to 10 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
- US: about 5 to 10 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
The brand reserves the right not to deliver to countries outside of the European Union and the United States
Return & Exchange
Return or exchange within 7 days from date of delivery
Our priority is customer satisfaction, therefore please do not hesitate to contact SKOLORR to discuss