GRANDCLIFF RETRO HOURS
Adding retrograde indicators function, the GrandCliff Retro Hours is a welcome update on a classic. Functional, wearable and effortlessly cool, it has the distinguishing hallmarks expected of a Pierre DeRoche sports chronograph.
Price is exclusive of VAT. VAT and delivery charge will be applied at checkout, if applicable.
You will be responsible for all other taxes and charges to receive your order depending on the delivery destination.
- Tech Spec
- Style Guide
- In the Know
- Info & Delivery
Over the past decade, Pierre DeRoche has become renowned for the strength of its chronographs – and with the GrandCliff Retro Hours as an exemplar of Carole and Pierre Dubois’ abilities, it’s not difficult to see why.
Building on an exceptional self-winding movement created exclusively for Pierre DeRoche by the Dubois family-run movement maker Dubois Dépraz, the latest GrandCliff edition boasts a retrograde hour counter.
The brushed steel case and textured dial retain the distinctive design codes associated with the Vallée de Joux watchmaker, including the signature Pierre DeRoche lugs. Four large cut-away numerals, a 60-minute counter, central chronograph seconds hand, subsidiary seconds indicator and retrograde hours indicator are positioned in perfect harmony on the dial.
The GrandCliff collection reveals Pierre and Carole’s depth of creativity. Inspired by a desire to push back the limits of time and horological know-how, the couple have created complex and varied creations that house perfectly mastered complications, feature innovative displays and share a common denominator: the love of beautiful craftsmanship.
- Material: Steel with screw-lock crown and double-sealed pushpieces
- Dimensions: 42.5 mm diameter
- Automatic movement with exclusive self-winding Dubois Dépraz calibre
- Cut-out and engraved rotor
- Frequency: 28,800 vph
- Power reserve: 42 hours
- 49 Jewels
Functions & Indications
- Displays: Hours, minutes and seconds. Chronograph with 60-minute and 12-hour retrograde counters. Large date at 12 o’clock
- Black with guilloché-style dial
- Sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating. Sapphire back
- Water Resistant to 10 ATM (100 meters)
- Alligator strap with folding clasp
- Download manual here
In The Know
“A bold masculine piece defined by immaculate timekeeping accuracy and functionality.” WatchSource
“Boldly round with firmly angled lugs, it is a sports chronograph with hours, minutes, small seconds, 60-minute and retrograde 12-hour counters and a large date window centered between the 2 and 10 o’clock chronograph counters.” Europa Star
“The GrandCliff collection reveals the couple’s depth of creativity. Perfectly mastered complications, innovative displays and a common denominator: the love of beautiful craftsmanship.” WatchSource
Info & Delivery
Two year warranty from date of delivery
Pieces should be returned to Pierre DeRoche, Le Revers 1, CH-1345 Le Lieu, Switzerland. Please contact Pierre DeRoche for the process to return the piece
- Watches with issues covered under the warranty: Pierre DeRoche shall bear the costs of shipping and service
- Watches with issues out-of-warranty: shipping costs are born by the client, service costs will be charged to the client after acceptance of the quote
Turnaround: about 7 to 8 weeks from the date of receipt of the watch or from the date of acceptance of the quote by the client, where required. Watch to be returned to client upon receipt of full payment only, where required.
Shipping charge: complimentary by Pierre DeRoche
Non-contractual delivery time:
- Europe: about 6 to 9 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
- US: about 6 to 9 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
Countries not delivered: Mexico
The brand reserves the right not to deliver to countries outside of the European Union and the United States
Return & Exchange
No return, no exchange
Our priority is customer satisfaction, therefore please do not hesitate to contact SKOLORR to discuss