GRANDCLIFF GMT POWER RESERVE
Offering multiple readings of time – and doing it with originality and panache, the GMT Power Reserve is a visually fascinating travel-time watch with a power reserve and date function, for those who wish to display an additional time zone whilst on the go.
Price is exclusive of VAT. VAT and delivery charge will be applied at checkout, if applicable.
You will be responsible for all other taxes and charges to receive your order depending on the delivery destination.
- Tech Spec
- Style Guide
- In the Know
- Info & Delivery
Adding a travel-time complication to the outstanding and diverse GrandCliff collection, Carole and Pierre Dubois’ GMT Power Reserve uses an automatic self-winding movement created exclusively for Pierre DeRoche by the family-run movement maker Dubois Dépraz. A date wheel and second time zone are shown by red arrow hands at the dial centre, while a retrograde power reserve indicator sits at 7 o’clock.
The polished and brushed steel case includes sculpted lugs, date adjustment pushers flanking the screw-down crown, and a time-zone pusher on the case band at 8 o’clock. Keeping with the contemporary sports aesthetic, the black gloss dial features hobnail textured detailing. Hour divisions are shown via a mix of white luminous Arabic numerals and indicator dots, whilst steel arrow hands with Super-LumiNova inserts round off the top side of the watch.
The GrandCliff collection reveals Pierre and Carole’s depth of creativity. Inspired by a desire to push back the limits of time and horological know-how, the couple have created complex and varied creations that house perfectly mastered complications, feature innovative displays and share a common denominator: the love of beautiful craftsmanship.
- Material: Steel with screw-lock crown and correctors
- Dimensions: 42.5 mm diameter
- Automatic movement with exclusive self-winding Dubois Dépraz calibre
- Cut-out and engraved rotor
- Frequency: 28,800 vph
- Power reserve: 42 hours
- 21 Jewels
Functions & Indications
- Displays: Hours, minutes and seconds with dual time zone and power reserve. Date
- Black with guilloché-style dial
- Sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
- Engraved caseback
- Water Resistant to 10 ATM (100 meters)
- Alligator strap with folding clasp
- Download manual here
In The Know
“Pierre DeRoche has you covered. The GMT Power Reserve has a great depth of field in the dial and a classic GrandCliff case design.” Tempus Fugut
“The GrandCliff GMT Power Reserve is a potent example of the originality born of time-honoured expertise and a highly contemporary design.” SwissTime.ch
“This visually fascinating and original timepiece is distinguished by an extraordinary dial equipped with five central hands and several counters.” Jap Watches
Info & Delivery
Two year warranty from date of delivery
Pieces should be returned to Pierre DeRoche, Le Revers 1, CH-1345 Le Lieu, Switzerland. Please contact Pierre DeRoche for the process to return the piece
- Watches with issues covered under the warranty: Pierre DeRoche shall bear the costs of shipping and service
- Watches with issues out-of-warranty: shipping costs are born by the client, service costs will be charged to the client after acceptance of the quote
Turnaround: about 7 to 8 weeks from the date of receipt of the watch or from the date of acceptance of the quote by the client, where required. Watch to be returned to client upon receipt of full payment only, where required.
Shipping charge: complimentary by Pierre DeRoche
Non-contractual delivery time:
- Europe: about 6 to 9 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
- US: about 6 to 9 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
Countries not delivered: Mexico
The brand reserves the right not to deliver to countries outside of the European Union and the United States
Return & Exchange
No return, no exchange
Our priority is customer satisfaction, therefore please do not hesitate to contact SKOLORR to discuss