Steel with silver dial
An assertively modern addition to duManège’s sporty Exploration collection, this chronograph starts, stops and resets via one pushbutton only, making things super-slick in terms of operation as well as looks.
Availability: 30 working days upon receipt of order
Price is exclusive of VAT. VAT and delivery charge will be applied at checkout, if applicable.
You will be responsible for all other taxes and charges to receive your order depending on the delivery destination.
- Tech Spec
- Style Guide
- In the Know
- Info & Delivery
Housed in super-technical case constructs, with innovative material inserts such as titanium, the watches of the Exploration sports collection from duManège are as tough and reliable as they look and feel on the wrist. The first launch was bestowed with a highly practical five-day power reserve, and this latest Exploration model now takes things even further, with a monopusher chronograph and a beautifully symmetrical and uncluttered display.
It’s an uncompromisingly sporty specimen, at over 45mm in diameter, but duManège have been clever enough to position the crown and the stopwatch function’s pushbutton both on the left-hand side, so to not impede wrist movement (assuming you wear your watch on your left wrist of course!). What’s more, the pusher is even easier to use at the “7 o’clock” position, given where your right-hand thumb would naturally fall on the case.
As with every watch from duManège, the case construct and bold lines are informed by the UNESCO-protected Art Nouveau architecture of its hometown, La Chaux-de-Fonds. The horological DNA within stems from the non-pareil expertise of the local artisans.
- Material: Stainless steel and DLC-coated titanium case-band inserts
- Diameter: 45.5 mm
- ETA Valjoux 7750 monopusher chronograph
- 48 hour power reserve
- Self-winding mechanical movement
Functions & Indications
- Displays: Hours, minutes and seconds, chronograph STAR-STOP-RESET
- Silver opaline dial with black figures and scale. Applied indexes with rhodium treatment and black lacquer
- "La Chaux-de-Fonds" mentioned on the dial
- Water resistance: 50 metres / 5 ATM
- Black rubber strap
- Stainless steel buckle, black carbon folding clasp with fine adjustment
- Entirely manufactured in the Neuchâtel Swiss Mountains
- Individual number is engraved on the case back
In The Know
“The market launch of the DM-Exploration reinforces some of those unique and inspiring values derived from a specific urban setting and relationship with one of the historical cradles of top-drawer watchmaking. This is a city – let us recall here – where even the construction of the houses was done according to the lighting needs of the watchmakers who worked inside them.” Watchonista
"The market launch of the DM-Exploration reinforces some of those unique and inspiring values derived from a specific urban setting and relationship with one of the historical cradles of top-drawer watchmaking." WatchMundi
"The dyed-in-the-wool aficionados call this a "watchmaker's watch," because it is liable to kindle admiration among the industry’s big players." Tempus Fugit
Info & Delivery
Two year warranty from date of delivery
Pieces should be returned to les montres duManège Sarl, Route du Manège 16, CH-2300 La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland. Please contact duManège for the process to return the piece
- Watches with issues covered under the warranty: DuManège shall bear the costs of shipping and service
- Watches with issues out-of-warranty: shipping costs are born by the client, service costs will be charged to the client after acceptance of the quote
Turnaround: about six weeks from the date of receipt of the watch or from the date of acceptance of the quote by the client, where required. Watch to be returned to client upon receipt of full payment only, where required
Shipping charge: complimentary by duManège
Non-contractual delivery time:
- Europe: about 5 to 10 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
- US: about 5 to 10 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
The brand reserves the right not to deliver to countries outside of the European Union and the United States
Return & Exchange
Return or exchange within 7 days from date of delivery
Our priority is customer satisfaction, therefore please do not hesitate to contact SKOLORR to discuss