EDITION 3.3 VINTAGE
Jaeger & Benzinger give Breguet a run for his money with their take on his classic style.
Standard piece comes with Arabic dial numbers. Possibility to opt for Roman dial numbers.
Price is exclusive of VAT. VAT and delivery charge will be applied at checkout, if applicable.
You will be responsible for all other taxes and charges to receive your order depending on the delivery destination.
- Tech Spec
- Style Guide
- In the Know
- Info & Delivery
Having forged a relationship based on a love of fine watches, Kay Jaeger and Jochen Benzinger decided to launch their own brand when the watches on offer just didn’t quite deliver on what they were looking for.
Jaeger & Benzinger have always been vocal about their love of Abraham-Louis Breguet’s style and, whereas with their other Editions this has been tempered with modern touches, this limited-edition Edition 3 Vintage is their unabashed take on this look.
This is refined watchmaking at its best; a dress watch for those who want what peeks out from under their shirt cuff to be a little different from the rest.
For once you get a taster of Benzinger’s talent on the dial with the guilloche design in the centre of the sterling silver dial.
However, turn the watch over and once again the hand finishing is to be marvelled at. Aside from the guilloche, perlage and hand engraving, it’s worth noticing that this movement is Jaeger & Benzinger’s own and based on the FHF96 calibre, which Jaeger & Benzinger have adopted and elevated with the help of Benzinger’s considerable skills to something less workhorse and more wonderful.
From its beautifully hand-guilloched dial to the blued hands and pared-back design, this is Jaeger & Benzinger’s love letter to their main source of inspiration: Abraham-Louis Breguet.
- Material: High-grade stainless steel
- Diameter: 38 mm
- Sapphire crystal case back and front
- Calibre Jaeger & Benzinger (based on the FHF 96)
- 48 hour power reserve
- Frequency: 18,000 vph
Functions & Indications
- Displays: Hours, minutes, central seconds, date at 3 o'clock
- Hand-guilloché rose gold plated sterling silver dial
- Roman numerals
- Blued steel hands
- Water-resistance: 30 meters / 3 ATM
- Decoration: hand-engraved balance cock, hand-engraved base plate with perlage, movement completely gold plated
- Hand-sewn ostrich leather, quick change system
In The Know
“When you are dealing with a smaller operation like Benzinger, one can expect such levels of personalisation and individual attention.” Ariel Adams, aBlogToWatch
Info & Delivery
Two year warranty from date of delivery
Pieces should be returned to Jaeger & Benzinger, Dietlinger Str. 17, 75179 Pforzheim, Germany. Please contact Jaeger & Benzinger for the process to return the piece :
- Watches with issues covered under the warranty: Jaeger & Benzinger shall bear the costs of shipping and service
- Watches with issues out-of-warranty: shipping costs are born by the client, service costs will be charged to the client after acceptance of the quote
Turnaround: about 2 to 3 weeks from the date of receipt of the watch or from the date of acceptance of the quote by the client, where required. Watch to be returned to client upon receipt of full payment only, where required.
Shipping charge: complimentary by Jaeger & Benzinger
Non-contractual delivery time once the piece is ready:
- Europe: about 5 to 10 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
- US: about 10 to 14 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
The brand reserves the right not to deliver to countries outside of Europe and the United States
Return & Exchange
For watches which are personalised or custom built to order: no return, no exchange
For immediately available watches: return & exchange within 2 weeks from date of delivery. Pieces must be returned and received by Jaeger & Benzinger in their original condition, not used or altered in any way, included their original packaging and warranty
Our priority is customer satisfaction, therefore please do not hesitate to contact SKOLORR to discuss