EDITION 2.5 CHRONOGRAPH
A bold-looking watch that subverts the classic chronograph aesthetic in a visually arresting manner.
Standard piece comes with Roman dial numbers. Possibility to opt for Arabic dial numbers.
Standard piece comes with a leather strap (same as picture). Possibility to opt for ostrich, alligator, shark, calf.
Price is exclusive of VAT. VAT and delivery charge will be applied at checkout, if applicable.
You will be responsible for all other taxes and charges to receive your order depending on the delivery destination.
- Tech Spec
- Style Guide
- In the Know
- Info & Delivery
Having forged a relationship based on a love of fine watches, Kay Jaeger and Jochen Benzinger decided to launch their own brand when the watches on offer just didn’t quite deliver on what they were looking for.
Following on from the simplicity of Edition 1 comes the Jaeger & Benzinger take on the chronograph. This has the unusual layout of two smaller sub-dials at 6 and 12, with a larger and beautifully guilloché seconds counter at 9.
As always with a Jaeger & Benzinger, it’s when you turn it over that things get even more exciting. This time Benzinger has let his skills loose on an ETA 7750 – probably one of the most successful automatic chronograph movements ever made. The rotor is hand guilloche and, as it swings, you get glimpses of the perlage plates beneath.
Such is the level of workmanship that has gone into decorating this movement you almost wish you could wear the watch dial side down.
Jaeger & Benzinger’s take on the chronograph takes a traditional design that wouldn’t have looked out of place in the 1900s but manages to find clever ways to modernise it.
- Material: High-grade stainless steel
- Diameter: 42 mm
- Sapphire crystal case back and front
- Hand-finished manual-wind ETA Unitas 7750
- 38 hour power reserve
- Frequency: 28,800 vph
Functions & Indications
- Displays: Hours, minutes, small seconds at 9 o'clock, chronograph counters at 6 and 12 o'clock, date at 4 o'clock
- Black rhodium finished dial, white Breguet frost finish sub-dial
- Roman numerals
- Water-resistance: 30 meters / 3 ATM
- Decoration: plates with perlage, blued screws, hand guilloché and skeletonized rotor, gold-plated with maker’s name
- Hand-sewn leather strap
In The Know
“They offer a beautiful chronograph […] exciting entry point to the work of Benzinger.” Watchuseek
Info & Delivery
Two year warranty from date of delivery
Pieces should be returned to Jaeger & Benzinger, Dietlinger Str. 17, 75179 Pforzheim, Germany. Please contact Jaeger & Benzinger for the process to return the piece :
- Watches with issues covered under the warranty: Jaeger & Benzinger shall bear the costs of shipping and service
- Watches with issues out-of-warranty: shipping costs are born by the client, service costs will be charged to the client after acceptance of the quote
Turnaround: about 2 to 3 weeks from the date of receipt of the watch or from the date of acceptance of the quote by the client, where required. Watch to be returned to client upon receipt of full payment only, where required.
Shipping charge: complimentary by Jaeger & Benzinger
Non-contractual delivery time once the piece is ready:
- Europe: about 5 to 10 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
- Rest of the World (excl. US): about 10 to 14 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
The brand reserves the right not to deliver to countries outside of Europe and the United States
Return & Exchange
For watches which are personalised or custom built to order: no return, no exchange
For immediately available watches: return & exchange within 2 weeks from date of delivery. Pieces must be returned and received by Jaeger & Benzinger in their original condition, not used or altered in any way, included their original packaging and warranty
Our priority is customer satisfaction, therefore please do not hesitate to contact SKOLORR to discuss