An elegant and simple design given a resolutely modern touch thanks to the contrasted small-seconds at six o’clock. A must for a modern dandy.
Standard piece comes with Roman dial numbers. Possibility to opt for Arabic dial numbers.
Price is exclusive of VAT. VAT and delivery charge will be applied at checkout, if applicable.
You will be responsible for all other taxes and charges to receive your order depending on the delivery destination.
- Tech Spec
- Style Guide
- In the Know
- Info & Delivery
Having forged a relationship based on a love of fine watches, Kay Jaeger and Jochen Benzinger decided to launch their own brand when the watches on offer just didn’t quite deliver on what they were looking for.
At first glance, this watch from the Edition series 1 (the number 1 denoting that this is time-only, Edition 2 watches are chronographs) looks like a classic watch given a bit of edge thanks to the innovative sub dial treatment. However, when you start to examine the piece you get a sense of the number of skills that have gone into its creation. Unsurprisingly, given Benzinger’s background, this watch is all about the hand finishing techniques.
What beats at the heart of this watch is an ETA Unitas 6498, a manual-wind pocketwatch movement that has been around since the 1950s. But Benzinger has delicately engraved the balance cock by hand and finished with rose-gold plating, there is perlage on the main plate and the three-quarter plate has guilloche.
So much skill that remains the owner’s little secret. Until you inevitably take it off to show all your friends just how impressive the piece of kit on your wrist really is.
In this elegant dress watch from Jaeger & Benzinger, Breguet numerals and simple dial design hark back to 19th century pocket watches, while the hand guilloche is a nod to traditional German crafts that made Benzinger’s name.
- Material: High-grade stainless steel
- Diameter: 42 mm
- Sapphire crystal case back and front
- Hand-finished manual-wind ETA Unitas 6498
- 38 hour power reserve
- Frequency: 18,000 vph
Functions & Indications
- Displays: Hours, minutes and small seconds at 6 o’clock
- Black finish sterling silver dial, hand-guilloche white sub-dial
- Roman numerals
- Water-resistance: 30 meters / 3 ATM
- Decoration: Three-quarter plate with sunray guilloche, hand-engraved and rose gold-plated balance cock, blued screws; base plate with perlage
- Hand-sewn ostrich leather strap with rubber insert
In The Know
“With automatic movements finely finished by Jochen Benzinger, this is a wonderful new collection.” Watches and Art
Info & Delivery
Two year warranty from date of delivery
Pieces should be returned to Jaeger & Benzinger, Dietlinger Str. 17, 75179 Pforzheim, Germany. Please contact Jaeger & Benzinger for the process to return the piece :
- Watches with issues covered under the warranty: Jaeger & Benzinger shall bear the costs of shipping and service
- Watches with issues out-of-warranty: shipping costs are born by the client, service costs will be charged to the client after acceptance of the quote
Turnaround: about 2 to 3 weeks from the date of receipt of the watch or from the date of acceptance of the quote by the client, where required. Watch to be returned to client upon receipt of full payment only, where required.
Shipping charge: complimentary by Jaeger & Benzinger
Non-contractual delivery time once the piece is ready:
- Europe: about 5 to 10 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
- Rest of the World (excl. US): about 10 to 14 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
The brand reserves the right not to deliver to countries outside of Europe and the United States
Return & Exchange
For watches which are personalised or custom built to order: no return, no exchange
For immediately available watches: return & exchange within 2 weeks from date of delivery. Pieces must be returned and received by Jaeger & Benzinger in their original condition, not used or altered in any way, included their original packaging and warranty
Our priority is customer satisfaction, therefore please do not hesitate to contact SKOLORR to discuss