Stainless steel, black dial
Precision watchmaking and clever design cues combine in this elegant and wearable chronograph.
Standard piece comes with a black crocodile embossed leather strap. Possibility to opt for a brown crocodile embossed leather strap
Price is exclusive of VAT. VAT and delivery charge will be applied at checkout, if applicable.
You will be responsible for all other taxes and charges to receive your order depending on the delivery destination.
- Tech Spec
- Style Guide
- In the Know
- Info & Delivery
Having spent most of his professional life working for some of the world’s biggest watch brands, Sebastian Muller has decided to put his years of experience to use by setting up his own brand.
Using Valjoux movements and with COSC certification he has produced a tight collection of chronographs called Duobox. Without listing the numerous tests watches undergo at the Contrôle Officiel Suisse de Chronométrie (COSC), what it means is that that the movement in any Brellumwatch is adjusted to an average daily rate criteria of -4/+6 seconds per 24 hours achieving 99.99% accuracy.
This black-dial leather-strap version is one of the best examples of the every-day qualities of the Duobox; named because the sides of the sapphire crystal used on the front and back of the watch come straight out for a couple of millimetres before doming to create a box effect.
At 41.8mm it has presence on the wrist but doesn’t dominate and the 6, 9, 12 configuration of the sub dials gives an uncluttered feel.
In fact, the level of detail as a whole on this watch speaks of a much-more expensive piece of kit, than Sebastian is charging his customers making it very desirable indeed.
Made in Porrentury, the cradle of Swiss watchmaking in the Jura, this pared-back “instrument” qualities of a chronograph are given a more refined look thanks to the addition of a black dial and crocodile embossed leather bracelet.
- Material: Stainless steel
- Dimensions: 41.8 x 16.2 mm
- Sapphire crystal front and back with anti-reflective treatment
- Brellum BR-750-1 automatic chronometer (based on the Valjoux 7550)
- COSC certified chronometer
- 46 hour power reserve
- Frequency: 28,800 vph
- 25 jewels
Functions & Indications
- Displays: Hours, minutes, seconds, date at 6 o’clock, chronograph with 12-hour totaliser at 6 o'clock, active seconds counter at 9 o'clock and 30-minute totaliser counter at 12 o'clock, pulsometer scale around the outside edge of the dial
- Steel with sunray pattern dial
- Luminescent hands
- Water resistance: 50 meters / 5 ATM
- Decoration: Cotes de Genève, blued screws and oscillating weight engraved with “Chronometer officially certified"
- Hand made crocodile embossed leather strap with stainless steel folding clasp
In The Know
“Every Brellum watch delivered to its new owner is of unquestionable quality. Throw in the official COSC certification and it gets even better.” Wrist Review
“The Brellum Duobox is a no-nonsense chronograph with retro-inspired design, powered by the robust and reliable Valjoux 7750. Elegant, nicely executed and offering excellent value for money.” Monochrome Watches
“Brellum brought something so interesting that caught immediately the attention of all watch lovers. But this is not all: their watches come with a price that caught the attention of any gentleman in search of a special watch.” WatchIsThis
Info & Delivery
Two year warranty from date of delivery
Pieces should be returned to Brellum, Chemin des Minoux, 2900 Porrentruy, Switzerland. Please contact Brellum, for the process to return the piece
- Watches with issues covered under the warranty: Brellum shall bear the costs of shipping and service
- Watches with issues out-of-warranty: shipping costs are born by the client, service costs will be charged to the client after acceptance of the quote
Turnaround: about 2 to 3 weeks from the date of receipt of the watch or from the date of acceptance of the quote by the client, where required. Watch to be returned to client upon receipt of full payment only, where required.
Shipping charge: complimentary by Brellum
Non-contractual delivery time:
- Europe: about 3 to 5 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
- US: about 3 to 8 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
The brand reserves the right not to deliver to countries outside of Europe and the United States
Return & Exchange
No return, no exchange
Our priority is customer satisfaction, therefore please do not hesitate to contact SKOLORR to discuss
Leather-encased Travel Box