Art Deco meets the 18th century with this limited-edition blend of crisp streamlining and ornate, painted décor – a wrist-born carriage clock for the cosmopolitan jetset.
Limited Edition of 200 pieces
Standard strap comes in size M, 6.9 inches/175 mm in black matt alligator. Other sizes available (shipping will take around 12 days):
- XXS 5.7 inch / 145 mm
- XS 6.1 inch / 155 mm
- S 6.5 inch / 165 mm
- L 7.3 inch / 185 mm
- XL 7.7 inch / 195 mm
- XXL 8 inch / 205 mm
Other color and material available at request.
Price is exclusive of VAT. VAT and delivery charge will be applied at checkout, if applicable.
You will be responsible for all other taxes and charges to receive your order depending on the delivery destination.
- Tech Spec
- Style Guide
- In the Know
- Info & Delivery
After Olivier Jonquet set out his stall in no uncertain terms with his first limited edition, the Elie, it was quickly apparent that there was a hunger for his sort of watchmaking – French to the core and designed with a classical flair rare for our age. Its follow-up, the Carrosse is bestowed with a bolder wrist presence, up from 38mm diameter to a curvaceous 43.5mm, and an even bolder face, painted delicately and ornately in the 18th-century style of regal carriage clocks – realised here as embossed cartouche.
In the heart is the rock-solid Swiss ETA 6498-1, or “Unitas” pocket-watch calibre, fully-serviced with beautiful finishing that extends beyond the bare metal to blued screws, Geneva stripes and circular graining. Surrounding these precision parts is a symphony of diligently sourced French components, from the high-grade 316L steel case, to the bespoke, golden OJ hands. By owning this watch, you are playing a part in preserving a French cottage’s traditional crafts that deserve to stay.
Designed to sit alongside Olivier Jonquet’s core “Capitaine” collection, the limited-edition Carrosse, named after both the regal horse-drawn coach of France’s old royalty, and the carriage clocks that decorated their salons, is a beautiful throwback to the origins and culture of French horology.
- Material: Polished stainless steel 316L
- Dimensions: 43,5 x 43,5 mm
- Domed sapphire crystal front and flat sapphire crystal caseback
- ETA 6498-1 top finishing manual winding movement
- Power reserve: around 46 hours
Functions & Indications
- Displays: Hours and minutes
- Painted dial with embossed cartouche
- Bespoke Olivier Jonquet golden hands
- Water resistance: 30 metres / 3 ATM
- Black perforated alligator strap (CITES certified), hypo allergenic and hand made
- Stainless steel Olivier Jonquet buckle
In The Know
“Alongside the two regular watches (non-limited) is a first limited edition, named the Carosse, which definitely pays tribute to pocket watches from the 19th century.” Monochrome
“…the dial has the same design as you sometimes can find on these old fashioned clocks, and this one is combined with golden hand. The result is even more dramatic than the regular white dialed version.” WatchisThis?!
“where this piece turns out to be radically different, is its dial and movement. The classic Breguet white dial with the first model is more worked with its blue Roman numerals with curved cartridges and its baroque gold-tone hands, exclusive to the brand.” Montres de Luxe
Info & Delivery
Two year warranty from date of delivery
Pieces should be returned to Olivier Jonquet, please contact email@example.com for the process to follow.
- Watches with issues covered under the warranty: Olivier Jonquet shall bear the costs of shipping and service
- Watches with issues out-of-warranty: shipping costs are born by the client, service costs will be charged to the client after acceptance of the quote
Turnaround: about two to three weeks from the date of receipt of the watch or from the date of acceptance of the quote by the client, where required. Watch to be returned to client upon receipt of full payment only, where required.
- Europe delivery: Chronopost, complimentary by Olivier Jonquet
- US delivery: Chronopost, 30€ charged at checkout
Non-contractual delivery time:
- Europe: about 6 to 9 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
- US: about 6 to 9 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
- For customised piece: around 12 to 15 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
The brand reserves the right not to deliver to countries outside of the European Union and the United States
Return & Exchange
For customised pieces: no return, no exchange
Advanced payment non refundable
For immediately available pieces: return or exchange within 14 days from date of delivery
Our priority is customer satisfaction, therefore please do not hesitate to contact SKOLORR to discuss