With the Elie having established Olivier’s watchmaking credentials, this is the “hero” watch for a most modern French brand, bestowed with a bolder wrist presence, up from 38mm diameter to a curvaceous 43.5mm, plus a classical flair that’s rare these days.
Unlike the Elie, the Capitaine’s mechanics aren’t quite as French, as good-enough old stock is as rare as hen’s teeth – instead, we have the rock-solid Swiss ETA 6498-1, or “Unitas” pocket-watch calibre, fully-serviced with beautiful finishing that extends beyond the bare metal to blued screws, Geneva stripes and circular graining. Surrounding these precision parts, however, is a symphony of diligently sourced French components, from the high-grade 316L steel case, to the option of a hand-patinated calf Richelieu strap, made in a similar manner to handmade shoes.
Conceived as the core collection for Olivier Jonquet’s blossoming boutique brand, this is a 21st-century take on the classical timepiece, in contemporary proportions and driven by time-proven precision mechanics.
Info & Delivery
Two year warranty from date of delivery
Pieces should be returned to Olivier Jonquet, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the process to follow.
- Watches with issues covered under the warranty: Olivier Jonquet shall bear the costs of shipping and service
- Watches with issues out-of-warranty: shipping costs are born by the client, service costs will be charged to the client after acceptance of the quote
Turnaround: about two to three weeks from the date of receipt of the watch or from the date of acceptance of the quote by the client, where required. Watch to be returned to client upon receipt of full payment only, where required.
- Europe delivery: Chronopost, complimentary by Olivier Jonquet
- US delivery: Chronopost, 30€ charged at checkout
Non-contractual delivery time:
- Europe: about 6 to 9 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
- US: about 6 to 9 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
- For customised piece: around 12 to 15 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
The brand reserves the right not to deliver to countries outside of the European Union and the United States
Return & Exchange
For customised pieces: no return, no exchange
Advanced payment non refundable
For immediately available pieces: return or exchange within 14 days from date of delivery
Our priority is customer satisfaction, therefore please do not hesitate to contact SKOLORR to discuss