The spectacular case construction is likely the first thing you’ll notice about the Androgyne. With 52 components, the circular inner case with its bezel set with screws is framed by straight structural elements; a system of multi-part articulated lugs that allow the watch to conform to various wrist sizes.
The brand’s MR02 caliber is a hand-wound mechanical movement produced entirely in-house. This is regulated by a 60-second tourbillon that combines classic and futuristic components. The sandblasted bridges holding the tourbillon cage are sandwiched between the mainplate and upper bridge, appearing to float free from the movement. The Androgyne’s inner workings have been crafted and assembled with haute horology traditions in mind, and the openworking adds to the overall industrial aesthetic.
True to its name, the Androgyne brings together contrasting male and female forms - a yin and a yang - in stylish union. Some elements of the design, such as the tourbillon bridge, appear classical and sit alongside contemporary parts such as the floating lugs. The traditional screwed balance wheel presents an intriguing juxtaposition with the cutting-edge silicon escapement. Indeed, wherever you choose to focus, contrasting components are freely disclosed.
Info & Delivery
Two year warranty from date of delivery
One extra year offered by joining the Enlightened Society Club
Pieces should be returned to Manufacture Royale, ZI Le Day, 1337 Vallorbe, Switzerland. Please contact Manufacture Royale for the process to return the piece:
- Watches with issues covered under the warranty: Manufacture Royale shall bear the costs of shipping and service
- Watches with issues out-of-warranty: shipping costs are born by the client, service costs will be charged to the client after acceptance of the quote
Turnaround: about one month from the date of receipt of the watch or from the date of acceptance of the quote by the client, where required. Watch to be returned to client upon receipt of full payment only, where required
- Pick-up in Switzerland: Free
- Shipping to any agreed destination: 420€ applied at checkout
Non-contractual delivery time:
- Schengen Europe: about 5 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
- US: about 10 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
The brand reserves the right not to deliver to countries outside the United States and Schengen Europe
Return & Exchange
No return, no exchange
Exception: After-Sales issues that remain unresolved after thorough servicing
Our priority is customer satisfaction, therefore please do not hesitate to contact SKOLORR to discuss