273° Saphir Fumé
Building on the success of their flagship model, the 273° Saphir Fumé reveals the inner workings of the impressive Zeitwinkel manufacture movement, with its perlaged baseplate, bridges, gears and big date disks visible via a smoked sapphire crystal dial.
Standard strap is a black leather strap, other options are available:
- Black leather strap
- Black rubber strap
Price is exclusive of VAT. VAT and delivery charge will be applied at checkout, if applicable.
You will be responsible for all other taxes and charges to receive your order depending on the delivery destination.
- Tech Spec
- Style Guide
- In the Know
- Info & Delivery
The 273° Saphir Fumé has a subtly toned crystal dial that is intriguingly beautiful to behold. Revealing the inner workings of the automatic movement with its patented large date function at 11 o' clock, as well as the elaborately decorated front side of the mechanism, the watch creates a subtle interplay between light and shadows. A power reserve indicator completes the dial.
The manufacture movement caliber ZW0103 is also visible at the sapphire glass caseback, with its intricately decorated German silver plates. The 273° Saphir Fumé offers highly precise time measurement, a 72-hour running time and a functional crown with multi-stage sealing system and dual O-rings to ensure waterproofness. On the dial-side, the lancine-shaped hands are coordinated precisely to the minute markers. The indexes at five-minute intervals have a classic arrow shape with beveled edges, and contrast beautifully with the smoked dial.
When founders Maks and Peter were developing the 273°, the idea was to create a watch with a comfortable fit and a high degree of suitability for everyday use. Despite its diameter of 42.5 mm, the case retains a graceful and well-proportioned appearance, with short lugs, and the option of either a rubber or calfskin leather strap. With the addition of the transparent smoked crystal dial, the 273° Saphir Fumé provides a view of the caliber from the front, highlighting the fine sculptural details and interesting light effects offered by the components.
- Material: Stainless steel 316 L
- Dimensions: 42.5 x 13.8 mm
- In-house ZW0103 calibre
- Automatic winding movement with small second, balance stop, patented large date at 11 o’clock with quick setting, bi-directional winding rotor and power reserve indicator
- Bridge and plates in German silver
- Glucydur balance wheel and Straumann spiral
- Frequency: 28,800 vph
- Components: 387
- Power reserve: 72 hours
- 49 Jewels
- Dimensions: 30.4 x 8 mm
Functions & Indications
- Displays: Hours, minute, small seconds, large date and power reserve
- Transparent sapphire dial with appliques facetted and diamond-worked, small seconds recessed
- Facetted and diamond-worked hands. Small second polished and thermally blued
- Front and back sapphire glass crystal with anti-reflective treatment
- Incabloc impact resistance system, and adjustment regulated in five stages
- Decoration: Screws chamfered and polished, ¾ plate and balance cock with Côtes de Genève engraving, perlage on interior surfaces of plates and bridges, lining on wheel bridge and rotor. Edges of ¾ plate and bridges chamfered and polished
- Crown: 8 mm, Bi-O ring seal, 12 grooves
- Water Resistance: 5 ATM (50 meters)
- Choice of hand-sewn calfskin leather or rubber strap in various colours
- Folding clasp with Zeitwinkel logo
In The Know
“After thoroughly studying Zeitwinkel’s 273° Saphir Fumé, only one question remained unanswered: Would I wear it? And the answer is: Yes, with pleasure.” Hodinkee
“I have witnessed first-hand the exalted craftsmanship practised in Saint-Imier and freely attest that Zeitwinkel delivers a level of finishing and overall quality seldom found at this price point.” Escapement Magazine
“What is there not to like about this watch…from its classic looks to the modern execution coupled with impeccable German design and engineering.” Wrist Review
Info & Delivery
Two year warranty from date of delivery
Pieces should be returned to Zeitwinkel, contact email@example.com for the process to follow.
- Watches with issues covered under the warranty: Zeitwinkel shall bear the costs of shipping and service
- Watches with issues out-of-warranty: shipping costs are born by the client, service costs will be charged to the client after acceptance of the quote
The turnaround time will be communicated once the piece has been inspected at Zeitwinkel.
Shipping charge applied at checkout:
- Shipping to Europe: Fedex, 40€ including insurance
- Shipping to US: Fedex, 80€ including insurance
Non-contractual delivery time:
- Europe: about 2 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
- US: about 5 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
Country not delivered: Japan
The brand reserves the right not to deliver to countries outside of the European Union and the United States
Return & Exchange
For customised pieces: no return, no exchange
Advanced payment non-refundable
For immediately available pieces: contact SKOLORR within 14 days after receipt of your watch
Our priority is customer satisfaction, therefore please do not hesitate to contact SKOLORR to discuss
Black Lacquered Wooden Box
Warranty Passport and Manual