Stainless steel with blue dial
Zeitwinkel’s founders promise you won’t want to take off their flagship model, 273°. Boasting a patented big date, sub-seconds display and power reserve indicator on the bright and legible dial, the Swiss-German design makes for a timeless everyday watch.
Standard strap is a black leather strap, other options are available:
- Black leather strap
- Blue leather strap
- Brown leather strap
- Black rubber strap
- Blue rubber strap
Price is exclusive of VAT. VAT and delivery charge will be applied at checkout, if applicable.
You will be responsible for all other taxes and charges to receive your order depending on the delivery destination.
- Tech Spec
- Style Guide
- In the Know
- Info & Delivery
The 273° adds further functions to the hour, minute and small-second, three-hand configuration. Particularly noticeable is the patented large date display at 11 o' clock. Two apertures ensure that the date can be read even when the lighting conditions are less than optimal. A power reserve indicator completes the dial.
The manufacture movement caliber ZW0103 is visible at the sapphire glass caseback, with its intricately decorated German silver plates. The 273° offers highly precise time measurement, a 72-hour running time and a functional crown with multi-stage sealing system and dual O-rings to ensure waterproofness. On the dial-side, the lancine-shaped hands are coordinated precisely to the minute markers. The indexes at five-minute intervals have a classic arrow shape with beveled edges, and contrast beautifully with the galvanized dial.
When founders Maks and Peter were developing the 273°, the idea was to create a watch with a comfortable fit and a high degree of suitability for everyday use. Despite its diameter of 42.5 mm, the case retains a graceful and well-proportioned appearance, with short lugs, and the option of either a rubber or calfskin leather strap. With the added functionality coupled with its clean execution, Zeitwinkel have created a watch that can be worn just as elegantly with jeans as with a suit.
- Material: Stainless steel 316 L
- Dimensions: 42.5 x 13.8 mm
- In-house ZW0103 calibre
- Automatic winding movement with small second, balance stop, patented large date at 11 o’clock with quick setting, bi-directional winding rotor and power reserve indicator
- Bridge and plates in German silver
- Glucydur balance wheel and Straumann spiral
- Frequency: 28,800 vph
- Components: 387
- Power reserve: 72 hours
- 49 Jewels
- Dimensions: 30.4 x 8 mm
Functions & Indications
- Displays: Hours, minute, small seconds, large date and power reserve
- Galvanic dial with appliques facetted and diamond-worked, small seconds dial with guilloché detailing
- Facetted and diamond-worked hands. Small second polished
- Front and back sapphire glass crystal with anti-reflective treatment
- Incabloc impact resistance system, and adjustment regulated in five stages
- Decoration: Screws chamfered and polished, ¾ plate and balance cock with Côtes de Genève engraving, perlage on interior surfaces of plates and bridges, lining on wheel bridge and rotor. Edges of ¾ plate and bridges chamfered and polished
- Crown: 8 mm, Bi-O ring seal, 12 grooves
- Water Resistance: 5 ATM (50 meters)
- Choice of hand-sewn calfskin leather or rubber strap in various colours
- Folding clasp with Zeitwinkel logo
In The Know
“A timeless timepiece with an elevated specification, produced at a remarkably competitive price…” Escapement Magazine
“What is there not to like about this watch…from its classic looks to the modern execution coupled with impeccable German design and engineering.” Wrist Review
“The ZW 0103 calibre…with its bridges and plates in German silver, and automatic winding rotor, is a really beautiful movement to look at.” Hodinkee
Info & Delivery
Two year warranty from date of delivery
Pieces should be returned to Zeitwinkel, contact email@example.com for the process to follow.
- Watches with issues covered under the warranty: Zeitwinkel shall bear the costs of shipping and service
- Watches with issues out-of-warranty: shipping costs are born by the client, service costs will be charged to the client after acceptance of the quote
The turnaround time will be communicated once the piece has been inspected at Zeitwinkel.
Shipping charge applied at checkout:
- Shipping to Europe: Fedex, 40€ including insurance
- Shipping to US: Fedex, 80€ including insurance
Non-contractual delivery time:
- Europe: about 2 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
- US: about 5 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
Country not delivered: Japan
The brand reserves the right not to deliver to countries outside of the European Union and the United States
Return & Exchange
For customised pieces: no return, no exchange
Advanced payment non-refundable
For immediately available pieces: contact SKOLORR within 14 days after receipt of your watch
Our priority is customer satisfaction, therefore please do not hesitate to contact SKOLORR to discuss
Black Lacquered Wooden Box
Warranty Passport and Manual