The 273° adds further functions to the hour, minute and small-second, three-hand configuration. Particularly noticeable is the patented large date display at 11 o' clock. Two apertures ensure that the date can be read even when the lighting conditions are less than optimal. A power reserve indicator completes the dial.
The manufacture movement caliber ZW0103 is visible at the sapphire glass caseback, with its intricately decorated German silver plates. The 273° offers highly precise time measurement, a 72-hour running time and a functional crown with multi-stage sealing system and dual O-rings to ensure waterproofness. On the dial-side, the lancine-shaped hands are coordinated precisely to the minute markers. The indexes at five-minute intervals have a classic arrow shape with beveled edges, and contrast beautifully with the galvanized dial.
When founders Maks and Peter were developing the 273°, the idea was to create a watch with a comfortable fit and a high degree of suitability for everyday use. Despite its diameter of 42.5 mm, the case retains a graceful and well-proportioned appearance, with short lugs, and the option of either a rubber or calfskin leather strap. With the added functionality coupled with its clean execution, Zeitwinkel have created a watch that can be worn just as elegantly with jeans as with a suit.
Info & Delivery
Two year warranty from date of delivery
Pieces should be returned to Zeitwinkel, contact email@example.com for the process to follow.
- Watches with issues covered under the warranty: Zeitwinkel shall bear the costs of shipping and service
- Watches with issues out-of-warranty: shipping costs are born by the client, service costs will be charged to the client after acceptance of the quote
The turnaround time will be communicated once the piece has been inspected at Zeitwinkel.
Shipping charge applied at checkout:
- Shipping to Europe: Fedex, 40€ including insurance
- Shipping to US: Fedex, 80€ including insurance
Non-contractual delivery time:
- Europe: about 2 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
- US: about 5 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
Country not delivered: Japan
The brand reserves the right not to deliver to countries outside of the European Union and the United States
Return & Exchange
For customised pieces: no return, no exchange
Advanced payment non-refundable
For immediately available pieces: contact SKOLORR within 14 days after receipt of your watch
Our priority is customer satisfaction, therefore please do not hesitate to contact SKOLORR to discuss
Black Lacquered Wooden Box
Warranty Passport and Manual