Stainless steel with black dial
The bigger brother to the elegant 188°, Zeitwinkel’s 181° draws inspiration from traditional pocket-watches, whilst being effortlessly clean and modern in its execution. A powerhouse movement and superb finishing round-off this functional everyday piece.
Standard strap is a black leather strap, other options are available:
- Black leather strap
- Brown leather strap
- Black rubber strap
Price is exclusive of VAT. VAT and delivery charge will be applied at checkout, if applicable.
You will be responsible for all other taxes and charges to receive your order depending on the delivery destination.
- Tech Spec
- Style Guide
- In the Know
- Info & Delivery
The 181° modifies Zeitwinkel’s classic three-hand configuration. The lancine-shaped hour and minute hands are accompanied by a large, small-seconds display with guilloché detailing and a date function at 3 o’clock.
Legibility of the date is assured by the proprietary Zeitwinkellettering, designed for its clarity and readability, as well as the manufacture movement caliber ZW0102. Only by using a movement whose size perfectly fits the diameter of the watch, is it possible to install a perfectly positioned small-second and a far off-center, large date display. The 181° offers highly precise time measurement, a 72-hour running time and a functional crown with multi-stage sealing system and dual O-rings to ensure waterproofness.
Driven to create a modern and functional timepiece which drew on traditional watchmaking codes, Zeitwinkel founders Maks and Peter used classic pocket-watch design references as a base from which to develop the Zeitwinkel 181°.
These details include the contrasting galvanized steel and guilloché finishing on the dial and sub-dial, and Côtes de Genève engraving on the caseback. These details work in harmony within the sizeable 42.5 mm case in stainless steel.
- Material: Stainless steel 316 L
- Dimensions: 42.5 x 11.7 mm
- In-house ZW0102 calibre
- Automatic winding movement with small second, balance stop, quick date setting and bi-directional winding rotor
- Bridge and plates in German silver
- Glucydur balance wheel and Straumann spiral
- Frequency: 28,800 vph
- Power reserve:
- 28 Jewels
- Dimensions: 30.4 x 5.7 mm
Functions & Indications
- Displays: Hours, minute, sweep seconds and date
- Galvanic dial with appliques facetted and diamond-worked, small seconds dial with guilloché detailing
- Facetted and diamond-worked hands. Small second polished
- Front and back sapphire glass crystal with anti-reflective treatment
- Incabloc impact resistance system, and adjustment regulated in five stages
- Decoration: Screws chamfered and polished, ¾ plate and balance cock with Côtes de Genève engraving, perlage on interior surfaces of plates and bridges, lining on wheel bridge and rotor. Edges of ¾ plate and bridges chamfered and polished
- Crown: 6.7 mm, Bi-O ring seal, 12 grooves
- Water Resistance: 5 ATM (50 meters)
- Choice of hand-sewn calfskin leather or rubber strap in various colours
- Folding clasp with Zeitwinkel logo
In The Know
“The finishing of the cases, clasps, dials and most notably the manufacture movements within, is quite exceptional. There is no hint of superficiality. These watches have a palpable quality.” Escapement Magazine
“Stylistically it is quite conservative, and at 42.5mm, it fills my wrist. The movement is what initially attracted me to buy one.” Collector at WatchPro
“With signature cues such as the pronounced angular lugs and beautifully proportioned clean and functional dials, the Zeitwinkel 181° captures the essence of watchmaking.” Watch Paper
Info & Delivery
Two year warranty from date of delivery
Pieces should be returned to Zeitwinkel, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the process to follow.
- Watches with issues covered under the warranty: Zeitwinkel shall bear the costs of shipping and service
- Watches with issues out-of-warranty: shipping costs are born by the client, service costs will be charged to the client after acceptance of the quote
The turnaround time will be communicated once the piece has been inspected at Zeitwinkel.
Shipping charge applied at checkout:
- Shipping to Europe: Fedex, 40€ including insurance
- Shipping to US: Fedex, 80€ including insurance
Non-contractual delivery time:
- Europe: about 2 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
- US: about 5 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
Country not delivered: Japan
The brand reserves the right not to deliver to countries outside of the European Union and the United States
Return & Exchange
For customised pieces: no return, no exchange
Advanced payment non-refundable
For immediately available pieces: contact SKOLORR within 14 days after receipt of your watch
Our priority is customer satisfaction, therefore please do not hesitate to contact SKOLORR to discuss
Black Lacquered Wooden Box
Warranty Passport and Manual