The 181° modifies Zeitwinkel’s classic three-hand configuration. The lancine-shaped hour and minute hands are accompanied by a large, small-seconds display with guilloché detailing and a date function at 3 o’clock.
Legibility of the date is assured by the proprietary Zeitwinkel lettering, designed for its clarity and readability, as well as the manufacture movement caliber ZW0102. Only by using a movement whose size perfectly fits the diameter of the watch, is it possible to install a perfectly positioned small-second and a far off-center, large date display. The 181° offers highly precise time measurement, a 72-hour running time and a functional crown with multi-stage sealing system and dual O-rings to ensure waterproofness.
Driven to create a modern and functional timepiece which drew on traditional watchmaking codes, Zeitwinkel founders Maks and Peter used classic pocket-watch design references as a base from which to develop the Zeitwinkel 181°.
These details include the contrasting galvanized steel and guilloché finishing on the dial and sub-dial, and Côtes de Genève engraving on the caseback. These details work in harmony within the sizeable 42.5 mm case in stainless steel.
Info & Delivery
Two year warranty from date of delivery
Pieces should be returned to Zeitwinkel, contact email@example.com for the process to follow.
- Watches with issues covered under the warranty: Zeitwinkel shall bear the costs of shipping and service
- Watches with issues out-of-warranty: shipping costs are born by the client, service costs will be charged to the client after acceptance of the quote
The turnaround time will be communicated once the piece has been inspected at Zeitwinkel.
Shipping charge applied at checkout:
- Shipping to Europe: Fedex, 40€ including insurance
- Shipping to US: Fedex, 80€ including insurance
Non-contractual delivery time:
- Europe: about 2 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
- US: about 5 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
Country not delivered: Japan
The brand reserves the right not to deliver to countries outside of the European Union and the United States
Return & Exchange
For customised pieces: no return, no exchange
Advanced payment non-refundable
For immediately available pieces: contact SKOLORR within 14 days after receipt of your watch
Our priority is customer satisfaction, therefore please do not hesitate to contact SKOLORR to discuss
Black Lacquered Wooden Box
Warranty Passport and Manual