1770 HAUTE VOLTIGE
18K rose gold with black dial
Enriching the 1770 Voltige line with an elegant and practical travel time complication, the 1770 Haute Voltige is designed as an ode to freedom. It includes an easy-to-set second time zone and a raised balance wheel that dominates the dial.
Price is exclusive of VAT. VAT and delivery charge will be applied at checkout, if applicable.
You will be responsible for all other taxes and charges to receive your order depending on the delivery destination.
- Tech Spec
- Style Guide
- In the Know
- Info & Delivery
With a stylish architectural construction, two finely sculpted bridges progressively rise on either side of the dial. The first holds the balance wheel above the setting mechanism, whilst the second bridge harmoniously positions the sub-dial at a different height. These raised elements create an impression of lightness, whilst the design – distilled down to its essential elements – allows for an uninhibited view of the oscillating balance wheel and escapement.
The new MR07 caliber is the brand’s seventh in-house movement and includes a central hour-and-minute display linked to an off-center secondary time-zone display – directly adjustable via the crown. Positioned at 5 o'clock, the sub-dial of the second time zone contrasts with the sunray detailing of the main dial through a quilted pattern and fine polished rim. Open-worked hands indicating the reference time and full hands on the second time zone ensure optimal legibility.
"Man is free at the instant he wants to be", wrote Voltaire, the eighteenth-century philosopher who inspired the Manufacture Royale brand. The 1770 Haute Voltige is freed from the constraint of one single time and instils a taste for adventure and the freedom to travel by offering a choice of two time zones.
In this ethereal composition, founders Alexis and David Gouten have raised the balance wheel and counter on the second time zone above the dial, like a stunt-flying demonstration. The 45-mm case with its gentle lines is designed to be a practical instrument for everyday use, and sits comfortably on the wrist.
- Material: 18K rose gold
- Dimensions: 45 x 13.8 mm
- In-house designed and produced caliber MR07, self-winding mechanical movement with double time zone
- Flat balance spring
- Diameter of balance wheel: 14 mm
- Frequency: 21,600 vph
- Power reserve: 40 hours
- Dimensions: 36 x 9.45 mm
Functions & Indications
- Displays: Hour and minute
- Dial in black sunray, with second time zone on raised and satin-finished circular counter with polished edges
- Flange ring with hand polished gold hour markers
- Hands in 18K rose gold
- Front and back sapphire glass crystal with anti-reflective treatment
- Decoration: Plates and bridges entirely hand-decorated with Côtes de Genève finishing and 5N engraving. Delicately hand-polished surfaces throughout, sanded caseback and Manufacture Royale logo positioned on crown
- Water Resistance: 3 ATM (30 meters)
- Hand-sewn alligator strap
- Pin buckle in hand-polished and satin-finish 18K rose gold
In The Know
“The MR05 movement has a unique look to it and from a visual perspective is easily not a mechanism you’d find in other watches.” Ariel Adams, aBlogtoWatch
“The brand’s watchmakers have created an acrobatic wonder in the newly developed movement – showcasing the watch’s escapement… The look is both startling and intriguing.” Forbes
“With the 1770 Haute Voltige, Manufacture Royale transforms time into performance art.” Time Transformed
Info & Delivery
Two year warranty from date of delivery
One extra year offered by joining the Enlightened Society Club
Pieces should be returned to Manufacture Royale, ZI Le Day, 1337 Vallorbe, Switzerland. Please contact Manufacture Royale for the process to return the piece:
- Watches with issues covered under the warranty: Manufacture Royale shall bear the costs of shipping and service
- Watches with issues out-of-warranty: shipping costs are born by the client, service costs will be charged to the client after acceptance of the quote
Turnaround: about one month from the date of receipt of the watch or from the date of acceptance of the quote by the client, where required. Watch to be returned to client upon receipt of full payment only, where required
- Pick-up in Switzerland: Free
- Shipping to any agreed destination: 420€ applied at checkout
Non-contractual delivery time:
- Schengen Europe: about 5 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
- US: about 10 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
The brand reserves the right not to deliver to countries outside the United States and Schengen Europe
Return & Exchange
No return, no exchange
Exception: After-Sales issues that remain unresolved after thorough servicing
Our priority is customer satisfaction, therefore please do not hesitate to contact SKOLORR to discuss