Stainless steel with Email Grand Feu dial
The Zeitwinkel 082° is a purist’s timepiece. Clean lines, a highly legible numeral display and the brand’s first fired enamel dial come together with an exceptional manufacture movement to create a time-only wristwatch that embodies the notion of quiet quality.
Availability: 8 working days upon receipt of order
Standard strap is a black leather strap, other options are available:
- Black leather strap
- Blue leather strap
Price is exclusive of VAT. VAT and delivery charge will be applied at checkout, if applicable.
You will be responsible for all other taxes and charges to receive your order depending on the delivery destination.
- Tech Spec
- Style Guide
- In the Know
- Info & Delivery
The 082° émail grand feu is Zeitwinkel’s first watch with a fired enamel dial, and the first with numeric time indicators. Despite the changes the brand has stayed true to its DNA, with a clean, modern aesthetic, contrasting polished and burnished surfaces, thermally blued elongated hands and a wonderfully constructed in-house movement.
The clean lines of the 39-mm case with its flat bezel and straight lugs are a fitting accompaniment to the traditionally crafted stark white enamel dial and blue enamel numerals. Blued hands for the representation of the hour, minutes, and seconds are precision driven by the Zeitwinkel manufacture movement ZW0102. Its functionality as well as the elaborately decorated German silver plates of the mechanism can be admired through the large window on the caseback.
The vision for this model began with a desire to work with the traditional and complicated enameling process known as ‘émail grand feu.’ This method requires mastering the materials as well as the process temperatures, resulting in a radiant enamel watch dial of lasting beauty. With its combination of elaborate technique, excellent quality and timeless durability, the enamel-dial 082° perfectly ties in with Zeitwinkel’s philosophy.
- Material: Stainless steel 316 L
- Dimensions: 39 x 11.6 mm
- In-house ZW0102 calibre
- Automatic winding movement with balance stop
- Bridge and plates in German silver
- Glucydur balance wheel and Straumann spiral
- Frequency: 28,800 vph
- Power reserve: 72 hours
- 30 Jewels
- Dimensions: 30.4 x 5.7 mm
Functions & Indications
- Displays: Hours, minute, seconds
- Émail ‘grand feu’ (ceramic) dial with blue ceramic Arabic numerals in Zeitwinkel corporate typeface
- Hands hand-made in-house and thermally blued. Sweep second hand polished and thermally blued
- Front and back sapphire glass crystal with anti-reflective treatment
- Incabloc impact resistance system, and adjustment regulated in five stages
- Decoration: Screws chamfered and polished, ¾ plate and balance cock with Côtes de Genève engraving, perlage on interior surfaces of plates and bridges, blued screws, lining on wheel bridge and rotor. Edges of ¾ plate and bridges chamfered and polished
- Crown: 6.7 mm, Bi-O ring seal, 12 grooves
- Water resistance: 5 ATM (50 meters)
- Hand-sewn calfskin leather strap available in various colours
- Folding clasp with Zeitwinkel logo
In The Know
“With simple but detailed styling, Zeitwinkel is one of those small brands that just seems to be doing their own thing at their own pace.” aBlogtoWatch
“This watch is the very antithesis of conspicuous consumption and, in my opinion, all the better for it.” Escapement Magazine
“Modest in appearance but tangibly well made, the 082° émail grand feu is typical of Zeitwinkel's solid watchmaking." WatchesbySJX
Info & Delivery
Two year warranty from date of delivery
Pieces should be returned to Zeitwinkel, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the process to follow.
- Watches with issues covered under the warranty: Zeitwinkel shall bear the costs of shipping and service
- Watches with issues out-of-warranty: shipping costs are born by the client, service costs will be charged to the client after acceptance of the quote
The turnaround time will be communicated once the piece has been inspected at Zeitwinkel.
Shipping charge applied at checkout:
- Shipping to Europe: Fedex, 40€ including insurance
- Shipping to US: Fedex, 80€ including insurance
Non-contractual delivery time:
- Europe: about 2 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
- US: about 5 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
Country not delivered: Japan
The brand reserves the right not to deliver to countries outside of the European Union and the United States
Return & Exchange
For customised pieces: no return, no exchange
Advanced payment non-refundable
For immediately available pieces: contact SKOLORR within 14 days after receipt of your watch
Our priority is customer satisfaction, therefore please do not hesitate to contact SKOLORR to discuss
Black Lacquered Wooden Box
Warranty Passport and Manual