The 082° émail grand feu is Zeitwinkel’s first watch with a fired enamel dial, and the first with numeric time indicators. Despite the changes the brand has stayed true to its DNA, with a clean, modern aesthetic, contrasting polished and burnished surfaces, thermally blued elongated hands and a wonderfully constructed in-house movement.
The clean lines of the 39-mm case with its flat bezel and straight lugs are a fitting accompaniment to the traditionally crafted stark white enamel dial and blue enamel numerals. Blued hands for the representation of the hour, minutes, and seconds are precision driven by the Zeitwinkel manufacture movement ZW0102. Its functionality as well as the elaborately decorated German silver plates of the mechanism can be admired through the large window on the caseback.
The vision for this model began with a desire to work with the traditional and complicated enameling process known as ‘émail grand feu.’ This method requires mastering the materials as well as the process temperatures, resulting in a radiant enamel watch dial of lasting beauty. With its combination of elaborate technique, excellent quality and timeless durability, the enamel-dial 082° perfectly ties in with Zeitwinkel’s philosophy.
Info & Delivery
Two year warranty from date of delivery
Pieces should be returned to Zeitwinkel, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the process to follow.
- Watches with issues covered under the warranty: Zeitwinkel shall bear the costs of shipping and service
- Watches with issues out-of-warranty: shipping costs are born by the client, service costs will be charged to the client after acceptance of the quote
The turnaround time will be communicated once the piece has been inspected at Zeitwinkel.
Shipping charge applied at checkout:
- Shipping to Europe: Fedex, 40€ including insurance
- Shipping to US: Fedex, 80€ including insurance
Non-contractual delivery time:
- Europe: about 2 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
- US: about 5 working days upon receipt of payment, excluding any custom clearance delay
Country not delivered: Japan
The brand reserves the right not to deliver to countries outside of the European Union and the United States
Return & Exchange
For customised pieces: no return, no exchange
Advanced payment non-refundable
For immediately available pieces: contact SKOLORR within 14 days after receipt of your watch
Our priority is customer satisfaction, therefore please do not hesitate to contact SKOLORR to discuss
Black Lacquered Wooden Box
Warranty Passport and Manual